Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Robeez, Jack n Lily - Soft Leather Shoes

Tisha is offline Registered User

Robeez, Jack n Lily - Soft Leather Shoes

I have been considering if I should get a pair of soft leather shoes for my kids. Robeez, Jack N Lily have "to die for" designs and I just saw on an advert for Apple Cheeks on this site too.

Just wondered if anyone have used them for their kids before and are they as good as they look?

Buckeroo is offline Registered User

My in-laws got a pair of Robeez for our LO, but he ended up wearing it not more than 3 times, as the garter was too tight around the ankles and would always leave deep red marks (chunky legs)!

I finally found another pair of soft leather shoes at Dr. Kong which worked better because you can adjust the tightness around the ankles --and at half the price we paid for the Robeez shoes, too.

rani is offline Administrator

We got a pair of Robeez from a friend in Canada. They fit perfectly. D started wearing them when he was around 8 months or so. He started walking at 11 months. He continued wearing them for another 2 months and then we got a pair with better support.
    Tisha aren't your kids older?

Rani

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Tisha is offline Registered User

Hi Rani,

My kids are 2 and 3 already but we're looking for some indoor shoes which will be good for marble flooring during the winter time. I thought they go all the way up to 4 years? My girls use their ballet pumps but they just don't sit well and tends to come off when they run around. So I thought the Jack n Lily or Robeez ones were meant to be better.

capital is offline Banned

MY 2 year old still wears robeez indoors. They do not fall off at all, but yet he can still take them off and put them on by himself. I love them. they are great for babies too becasue they do not fall off all the time.

frankiehk is offline Registered User

My son wears Jack and Lily shoes, the one brown lion... I found their shoes more comfy & shoe sole a bit bigger than Robeez as well as their elastic bands are softer...

Their new styles are so adorable, I'd highly recommend their shoes for babies when they're learning to walk. It's also good for toddlers to wear these soft-soled leather shoes at playgroups, nursery & any indoor area as many outdoor shoes are very heavy for them to wear the whole day long...