Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

carang is offline Registered User

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

had the scan today...
    doctor says, "pretty sure" i'm having a GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!
    (don't get me wrong, i love my son to death! just excited i'm going to have one of each... i always thought i'd only have boys!!!)

Sleuth is offline Registered User

Congrats! Always nice when things you have no control over work out.
    Have you started shopping for the outfits yet? Seems the stores (in the US anyway) always have more and better (cuter) things for baby girls than boys.

nope... not a thing... i'm hoping that i can recycle a lot of stuff from my son. but of course, i'm going to have to invest in some frilly girlie things too!

rani is offline Administrator

YIPEE!!! Was in Stanley this weekend and there are loads of pretty dresses.
    :groupwave:

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

i was there last week and was very self controlled...didn't buy anything for either child, but only for me! it was nice for a change... have to head back though...

they had some lovely "very hungry caterpillar" onesies. i bought a couple for my son, and i think i'd like to get some new ones for the new one! it's going to be so much fun!!!

soooooo excited!

pinemarten is offline Registered User

Found out the opposite yesterday (at only 12 weeks so it's only 80 per cent accurate). While I had a preference for a girl both my husband and I fell for the wriggling little baby boy on the ultrasound screen immediately.

I've seen those very hungry catepillar onsies - so cute! I've been on a self-imposed ban from buying anything baby related for the first trimester, but now...

AnitaC is offline Banned

CONGRATULATIONS, Cara! And it sounds that your pregnancy has been going well.

If you remember me, I had some awful experience with nausea and you have answered my enquiries!

I am now at week 16, and I should know the sex of my baby at the next scan. As this is my very first pregnancy, I do not have any expecations. The only thing I hope is to get the confirmation of the sex, so that I can start buying little clothes. There are some very cheap ones about in Mongkok and I remember one outlet if you want cheap brandname baby clothes!

Anyhow, keep very well and let us know your progress!

A Very Big Welcome to you Little Girl!

thanks anita,
    the morning sickness is starting to ease off for me, although i still have days when i feel absolutely dreadful.

so far, only been in hopsital once. however, they are still very concerned abotu my BP. so, i'm monitoring it at home. i'm under strict instructions that if it gets to a certain point, i must go directly to admit myself to hospital again. i've gotten very close to that point, but haven't quite reached it yet. hopefully i won't get there until much later in my pregnancy.

good luck with your little one!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast