Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OUTLETS - Baby Clothes & Products

AnitaC is offline Banned

OUTLETS - Baby Clothes & Products

Well, I haven't pulled out the maps for the outlet, but I do have the addresses in English now. Here you go:

1. Chickeeduck and La Compagnie Des Petitis outlets/ sales are both at Tung Chung. They are both in that shopping centre outside the MTR station.

2. Baby Outlet sell cheaper clothes and a range of other products. They ar at:

Room 602B, 6/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1-13 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay. MTR Exit E
    and
    Room 1801, 38 Plaza, 38 Shan Tung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. MTR Exit E1

They have a very cute dressing gown (for after bath) in towel material for new born discounted at HKD$65.

3. Bumps to Babes look even cheaper and definitely bigger with lots of other stuff for babies.
    They are at the factory area in Hong Kong, so it is not very well known.

Units 14-18, 21/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong.

Also, if you are interested in getting cheap stuff for yourself and your baby, I highly recommend you to visit "Fa Yuen Street" at Prince Edward (MTR Exit B).

You can find the maps on http://www.centamap.com by typing the road or the building on the website. Good luck!

Cheers,

Anita

rani is offline Administrator

Thanks for this.

# 3 Bumps to Babes is definitely not an outlet.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Millerwhisk is offline Registered User

There is a bumps to babes in central as well I think it is pedder street.

AshleeRae is offline Registered User

Bargin Shoppers,

Also, Stanley Market is a place you may want to consider to purchase baby clothes. I think they are reasonably priced and there are plenty of cute options and not so cute but worth a look. Also, for some European well made beautiful clothes and things try "Little Misses and Mini Masters" in Horizon Plaza. There baby stuff is full price in the Prince's Building which is expensive but the stuff in Ap Lei Chau is half off and also warrents a look. I am pregnant but have picked up a few things there on sale. And plan to go back!

Let me know what you think.
    AshleeRae

AnitaC is offline Banned

I know Bumps is not an outlet in most places. But this one at Ap Lei Chau factory is. They sell everything at discount. You may not get every size but definitely worth checking out.

AnitaC is offline Banned

Thanks Ashelle. It sounds there are bargains in Ap Lei Chau!!!!!! Will check it out when weather is better. It is too far from where I live.

Cheers!

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AnitaC
    I know Bumps is not an outlet in most places. But this one at Ap Lei Chau factory is. They sell everything at discount. You may not get every size but definitely worth checking out.
    The prices are the same in Central and Ap Lei Chau. It's not an outlet. We go there when we need something urgently, its only 10 mins from Pok Fu Lam.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

newbies is offline Registered User

Is Stanley only good for baby clothes? What abt toddler/older kids and woman apparels?
    So sorry...I don't really find good stuffs in Fa yuen st (east & west)...may be I didn't look hard enough.=(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast