Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Graeme S. Bradshaw

usfret is offline Registered User

Graeme S. Bradshaw

My baby has a cold and the medicines the doctor gave didnt seem to work. I was kind of reluctant to take him back, coz I am not a big fan of giving children medication unneccesarily. He didnt have any fever just a runny nose but it was clear. I thought since it's a cold it'll clear up on it's own. He seemed okay at first but now it seems the cold is still there and he's isn't sleeping too well coz he has difficulty breathing because of the stuffy nose.

I would like to take him to see a Dr who practices natural medicine, preferably. Has anyone consulted G. Bradshaw? Where is he located and do I need to make an appointment? Also, how much does he charge?

Thanks.

joannek is offline Registered User

he's very good. my daughter has taken homeopathic medicine from him, and she usually recovers well from his diagnosis. actually, i went to see him before i got pregnant. so i already trusted him before. his clinic is called imi : imi.com.hk. the clinic is on stanley street in central (tel 25237205) he's very busy so you definitely need to call ahead to make an appmt. but if your child is quite ill & you tell the one who makes the appmt (usually it's Melanie), she'll usually try to squeeze u in.

1st consultation, he charges HK$800. thereafterHK$400/visit, plus medication. i highly recommend him to those who prefers not to give their child chemicals. the homeopath, Dr. Rupa, who works at his clinic is also very good. she's also treating my daughter.

usfret is offline Registered User

Thanks Joanne,

I just booked an appt for this afternoon. Will let you know how it goes.

Scroll to top