Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

twin strollers -recommendations pls

e-mum is offline Registered User

I already had a Maclaren Quest w/ my first son. When my twins came along I decided to purchase another Maclaren Quest as I figured that I will be either w/ my hubby or helper when I went out w/ the twins. So we just pushed a stroller each. I found it a lot easier to get around the malls, esp. w/ using the excalator & getting through doors & fitting into small lifts.

I also purchased a stroller clip from Bumps to Babe which clips 2 strollers together which works just like the twin Maclaren pushchair in case I wanted the option of pushing the 2 pushchairs by myself. But quite honestly, I hardly used it!

Recently, I purchased a buggy board (Mothercare) which I used for the first time today w/ my 2year old twins. One sitting on the stroller and one standing at the back and found this a really great way of getting around by myself if your twins are willing to co-operate!

Hope this info. helps!

sarahkatie is offline Registered User

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your suggestion, that makes a lot of sense and sounds like a very versatile option. I'll do some more investigation this weekend!

Thanks.

BFT
    BFT is offline Registered User

Hi

I used a Quinny Zapp with Maxi Cosi capsule and Baby Bjorn with my twins (and, in fact, I still do sometimes even though they are appraoching 21 months). I was able to pull it apart and fold it with the other baby in the carrier and it was so easy to get around HK with.

I now use a Marco Sky tandem (which is about the same width as the Quinny Zapp and has an elevated back seat, although obviously a little longer than a single pram) for walks to the park etc.

BFT

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User

I would recommend a MacLaren also. I had various ones and also a Mountain Buggy which I loved in the States and Europe, but it's not for Hong Kong (possibly DB, but not the other parts).

And don't forget to join Mothers of Multiples in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Mothers of Multiples Organization (MOMs) - for Mothers of Twins, Triplets & more.).

I now use 2 singles which I would recommend at some point as well, especially for traveling, city trips, etc. However, they're almost 3 so they walk a lot too!

Speculator is offline Registered User

Phil and ted are popular here in Engand.

mosmom is offline Registered User

I've just found MARCO KINDERARTIKEL from Austria. The stroller's model name is Marco Sky L or Marco Sky Longhorn (check out the web, very compact design). About 140EUR. I'm looking to find one for my kids in HK (not twins, but only 20 months age difference). They manufacture in China and I've contacted them - awaiting their answer. Will post here as soon as I know more!

BFT
    BFT is offline Registered User

Marco Sky L is the tandem pram I have (see my post above) - I think it is great for Hong Kong now my twins are no longer babies - both kids can see as the rear seat is higher, it's very narrow, not too heavy (although heavier than the Phil and Ted), can be folded and unfolded very easily and fits in a taxi without a problem. I purchased it in Australia from babydaze.com.au.

BFT

reei is offline Registered User

how about combi twin stroller?
    light , can be used from birth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast