Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

how heavy is your baby?

DRW
    DRW is offline Registered User

My baby boy now 16 months old weigh about 13 kgs and height about 82cm. He is still exclusively breastfeed and solid. when he was born weight 2.9kg.

merichan is offline Registered User

Hi

My little girl was around 7.8kg when she was 1 year old. Until her second birthday... she gained just one kilos... she's definitely off charts for her height and her age... but well she eats well... and both hubby and I were thin at the same age... so we accepted it this way...

One thing for you... around one year, if the baby is in the period where is really getting active ( walking, or crawling all day long) they frequently going down one curve...

So as long as your child he's eating well, that he's active and making progress, you should not worry about a fall from percentile...

Merichan

joannek is offline Registered User

at birth, she was 3.33kg, at 1 yr old 10kgs ( so happy she tripled her birthweight at 1 yr old, although her then ped said she was on the fat side?!!) at 18 mths, she was 12 kgs & her ped said she needs to cut down on what she eats!! she's a vegetarian (by her own choice & never had dessert)

she's now 22 mths & been staying around 13-14kgs for the past 3 mths. altho she sure feels heavier by the day. i read that they're suppose to only gain 2 kgs in the 2nd year of life??

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

8 pounds at birth, 15 at 3 months.

sky123 is offline Registered User

Smile

My baby is 4 months and 1 week, weighs 7.5 kg and is 66.5 cm. I am small but my husband is tall so I guess he takes after Dad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123