Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

best school for 2year old

mrs momo is offline Registered User

i have heard so many negative remarks about victoria. i am so surprised why parents still send their kids there. my gf and my neighbour took their kids to victoria last week for the nursery interview at two different campuses. one at belchers and the other at harbour heights. they both said the teachers were horrible and not friendly.

Babar is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Han View Post
    Hi Babar,

I am interested to find out more about Rosaryhill, can pass me the contacts?
    Hi Eliza

Here's the website: http://www.rhs.edu.hk/
    Call 2572-0228 or 2835-5122

if you have any specific questions I can help with, please feel free to ask.

mansha is offline Registered User

hi babar

hi babar,
    can you please send me the contact no for rosaryhills.i'm also been looking for my son who will turn 2 in july.thanx.

eplo19 is offline Registered User

I too am looking for a more Canadian/American Based environment but also one with Chinese so my daughter will be more well balanced. My daughter is one year old now and I'm debating btw Tutortime Playgroup and Victoria Playgroup. I visited the Kowloon Tong branch and the Tai Tam one and the Tai Tam is so-oo much better. Plus the Tai Tam branch has more of a multi-cultural environment/students than the Kowloon Tong Branch. I lived on the Kowloon Side and commuting there will be a problem. Since I don't want to go into a taxi with the carseat- kowloon tong might be far for me too. At least I can go onto the schoolbus for the Tai Tam branch at Central. any suggestions?

kellyst is offline Registered User

hmm.. we went to Victoria Ho Man Tin where we think we'll enroll her into pre-nursery this August. i've read reviews from another forum with current parents, which were pretty good and parents AND kids seems quite happy there. i visited the place for myself with low expectations, but was quite impressed (wasn't blown away), but we're in NT/Kowloon, so location, setup of the whole place seems good enough. the teachers were nice enough too.. we paid the initial deposit just to 'hold the space', might have more comments later as we find out more details. i don't see too many options / alternative as well for schools in the (Kowloon) area. i wouldn't want my child travelling to far for school.

btw, eplo19, we were deciding between Tutortime KLT and Victoria as well. i ended up didn't enrolling with Tutortime for PN, but i still plan on staying with Tutortime for Saturday's activity group.

mrs momo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyst View Post
    hmm.. we went to Victoria Ho Man Tin where we think we'll enroll her into pre-nursery this August. i've read reviews from another forum with current parents, which were pretty good and parents AND kids seems quite happy there. i visited the place for myself with low expectations, but was quite impressed (wasn't blown away), but we're in NT/Kowloon, so location, setup of the whole place seems good enough. the teachers were nice enough too.. we paid the initial deposit just to 'hold the space', might have more comments later as we find out more details. i don't see too many options / alternative as well for schools in the (Kowloon) area. i wouldn't want my child travelling to far for school.

btw, eplo19, we were deciding between Tutortime KLT and Victoria as well. i ended up didn't enrolling with Tutortime for PN, but i still plan on staying with Tutortime for Saturday's activity group.

Can you please tell me about the deposit you paid during your visit to Victoria? Did you pay the deposit for nursery or K1. I thought every child has to be interviewed first before they are admitted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123