I know the clubs (such as cricket club, football club, american club etc) around Hong Kong will do lessons. they are done in English and even if you are not a member you can ask to join the lesson. It will depend on how full the class is because they need to allow all members in first. If you have a friend who is a member of one they can bring you along as well. Most places will do private lessons but it could be your child and their friend to make it a more comfortable experience.