Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

thank god! 11 days and counting!!!

LittleLams is offline Registered User

Congrats Cara. Glad all is going well with baby and the recovery!

Millerwhisk is offline Registered User

Hi Cara

Congratulations to you! Looking forward to seeing you around DB. Have you thought of any names yet?

Glad that it all went well and to hear your hips and back are alot better hope they continue to improve.

I still have 9 weeks to go but am thinking of elective c sect because my back is now pretty bad, could hardly walk yesterday.

Have lots of rest and take care.

Jackie

carang is offline Registered User

hey jackie! i feel for you. i may not need my wheelchair, if you can use it, please let me know! i also have a walking frame/cane if those will help at all!

Thanks cara I'll bear that in mind if it gets worse. I am seeing a physio which is helping. Good excuse for relaxing and taking it easy for a couple of weeks.

How are you doing? Are you getting lots of rest? Hope the nights are not too difficult. I can't remember what it is like to get up every couple of hours so it will be a shock.

Take care

Jackie

i'm SOOOOOOOOO lucky! we feed her around 10pm...then between 2-3am, then again at 7!!!! she's been a dream! i hope it lasts!

Hope I am as lucky as you Cara, sounds like a little angel. Had so many problems get the first one to sleep hope I am in for an easier time this time round.

just thought i'd update you guys on this problem.

after delivery on feb 6, my hips almost instantly started to feel better. i was in a wheelchair for the last 4 months of pregnancy because in addition to my hips, my lower back started to really bother me.

they took an x-ray the day after i gave birth. today i had a follow-up with orthopedics. they told me the x-ray DID show a problem with my hips. it was exactly what i'd been describing to the drs the entire time. the ball was not in the socket properly and because of this my body was trying to compensate causing problems with my back.

the good news is, i WASN'T DREAMING it! i think that the drs thought i was exaggerating the pain and the problem. also, for now, they think that the problem is getting better and won't need surgery.

joannek is offline Registered User

glad to hear that. yeah, sometimes when docs can't find the source of the problems, they make you think that you're hallucinating. that's why i choose to go to homeopath/chinese medicine for most of my non-urgent problems.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234