Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New HungHom/Whompoa playgroup :)

AforApple is offline Banned

Smile New HungHom/Whompoa playgroup :)

hi,
    I am from Australia and have a 3.5year old son. Would like to start a playgroup at my apartment's clubhouse for children of similar age who speak English. I would like a maximum of 3 other children to join at any one session. Can be between 1hour - 1 1/2hours.

This is free to attend however contribution of relevant English children books and toys will be greatly appreciated!

Hope to hear from people

smiles4u is offline Registered User

hi, I live near by and have a daughter nearly 4. I would like my daughter to meet up with you (though the helper would bring her if it is on weekdays). Could you let me know why you request books or toys?

hi smiles4u. I requested books and toys as I cannot afford to buy a varied selection of toys and books for the new playgroup and keep them interested. My son has limited types of toys eg mostly thomas and friend trains and Lightening McQueen...not everyone is into those things.

I am very passionate about the planning of programs as I am a qualified child care worker back in Australia. I worked at the Royal Children Hospital before my husband's company relocated us to HK. I wanted to set this playgroup in motion to make friends for my son but also get me back in the mode of working. Email me on [email protected].

MelodyKaris is offline Registered User

Hi, I'm also living in Hunghom and looking for a playgroup for my almost two years old daughter. Could I join you gugs? My contact is [email protected].

:alien:

hi MelodyKaris, yes you are welcome. I will give you a call to arrange get together.

Twinsmammie is offline Registered User

Hi - is there room for 2 more kids? I have 2 kids aged 3.5yr old. Pls keep me posted.

spsmok is offline Registered User

Oh am i too late? My daughter just turned 3, and we'd be interested to join too. Please keep me posted.

hi Twinsmammie and Spsmok, you are welcome to join in. please get in contact with me by email on [email protected].

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast