Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Inexpensive maternity clothes

SoLong is offline Registered User

Bubbly, that is a good piece of info. Thanks!

:cheerlead Almost time!!!!!!

MrsP is offline Registered User

I am a HUGE fan of M&S at the moment. They have a lot of bigger sizes (gweilo cuts, too) and trousers with elasticated waists. They also have a lot of wrap around dresses or stretchy stuff that look really flattering. I have just bought a whole wardrobe for work from there and am looking forward to going back to get more casual stuff once maternity leave kicks in. It is also a good place to go post-baby for new clothes.

I was also surprised at the stuff they had in Zara that is good in pregnancy. It seems that the pregnancy look is in these days.

I haven't checked out H&M but did go to Bossini on QRC. Not that impressed, to be honest, as the range was quite limited and I don't think I would have fitted into them.

The other thing to rate about M&S is they have started selling maternity bras here (I know this is new as they didn't have them when I was expecting 2 years ago). They have some pretty padded maternity bras that I just love, as well as the softer types and nursing bras. They are quite flattering and very comfortable.

Robby is offline Registered User

Go to the New H and M store in central they have pregnancy clothes. However I ended up buying the normal range and this years current season for the HK girls all look like maternity wear anyway. I brought 2 skirts and 2 tops from the current collection.

Good luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234