Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Homeopathy for eczema

glee is offline Registered User

Sorry, YKY, missed your last Q - the poo changes if there's an allergic reaction - it gets watery. Also poo changes when u take Neocate - it looks a lot like he's taking iron supplements but it's normal. When he got older (ie past 1) we switched to neocate advance which has more appropriate nutrients for a toddler. let me know if I may be of further help

nikkyliu is offline Registered User

Homeopathy for eczema

Is your homeopath named Mr. Bradshawin IMI. My girl has taking the treatment nearly two months. After taking the test, he said my girl is allergy to cow milk, sea food and dairy products. He advised me to drink goat milk and probiotics named Symbiotique. But I find that the ingrediate of the probiotics may contain dairy. As my girl is flare-up for this three weeks, so I stop the probiotics and use another probitics which is dairy free. After takeing the treatment, I found that my girl's eczema is more severe. I am considering to change another homepath.

joannek is offline Registered User

sorry, i just started checking this thread again. i put ovus cream on 3 times a day, and if it's an excema patch that's been there for a long time, it took a week for it to start dissapating. if it just started, it take about 2 days.

but frankly, i don't know whether it's "lucky doctor treats the end of the illness" (u know we have a cantonese saying that goes like that).

the one who really helped m daughter was her reiki healer. if you're interested, pm me & i'll give you the contact no. but she's always away & quite booked up.

YKY
    YKY is offline Registered User

Glee - please check your pm

YKY
    YKY is offline Registered User

Nikkiliu - just want to share my experience at IMI with the same homeopath at IMI. My son (now 6 1/2 months) was also diagnosed at 4 months with cow milk and soy milk allergy and recommended goats milk. Also, rhus tox 6c, Symbiotics, fishoil. Situation got bad with flareups. I went back and Graeme wasn't around, so I saw Tej who prescribed granite and zinc. Situation got even worse. This was all within 3-4 weeks. I continued with the treatment but after no progress, went back and Graeme said that the rhus tox and granite were too strong and gave me another probiotic that was dairy free. Also, told me to change the formula to hydrolysed formula. I've tried neocate and stopped all homeopathic treatment and situation improved markedly. I'm not sure if my son is extra sensitive (that was told to us by Graeme), but after so many visits and severe flareups, I'm not very confident about IMI treatment or diagnosis for that matter. Maybe for older children or adults, it's ok to "experiment" with different treatments and dosages, but I don't want him to be the guinea pig. And, after all that, go back to using steroids which is what Graeme recommended on our last visit. I know many have had success with the treatment, but it hasn't worked for us. I hope you have better luck than us. Just want to let you know my experience.

odm_post is offline Registered User

where can I get Ovus cream?
    Haven't tried Bioderma, but already bought it :P Which one is better?

My daughter is 6 yo, and she's STILL having flare-ups every now and then :( She's been having eczema since she's 3 mo :(
    When it's really bad I have no choice but to put steroid cream called "elomet" (prescribed by our GP). It'll clear up after a few days. Then she'll stay clear for a week or two before it all starts up again. It's going on and on and on......
    Wonder when she'll OUTGROW this as people and dr have been telling me this since 6 years ago

Joannek: Can you PM me the details of your reiki healer?

mummybee is offline Registered User

Nikkiliu, I am not sure if you read my post to YKY in another thread about IMI (I believe I PMed her on this precise matter and perhaps YKY you could forward my PM to Nikkiliu if she is interested?) but essentially, my experience with Bradshow in IMI is also B-A-D. He said the same thing to me, that my daughter is extra sensitive, switch to goats milk, take the probiotics he prescribed bla bla bla, and ask us to go to him again and again, but always "busy" and "unavailbale" when we tell him our daughter's problem is worsening. I don't know who recommended you to see him, and it seems many of us, including myself, fell into the trap that he is the best. Well, maybe he is, but so far I have not heard of a single review of him curing children; it may work for adults, but seems all children who saw him got worse! Anyway, I stopped treatment after one consultation as I don;'t want my daughter to suffer more than she is already suffering. Just my two cents....

nikkyliu is offline Registered User

Homeopathy for eczema

Hi YKK and mummybee,

Thank you for your sharing. YKK, is that mean you have stopped all the homeopathy treatment and you child's skin has improved a lot.
    Will you change another homeopath? I want to share my experience to you. My girl suffers eczema since she was 1 year old. I tried Chinese Doctor when she was 1 and 9 mths. After taking 4 mths chinese medicine, my girl's skin had improved a lot. Especially for her back. Her back's rash is nearly cured. My concern is I am afraid that there will be some harmfull effect to my girl if she takes the chinese medicine too long. Actually my friend's child is cured by this chinese doctor after taking 6 mths chinese medicine. The other reason I stopped the chinese medicine is my girl not willing to take the chinese medicine. Later, my girl's teacher introduces IMI to me and the teacher said that he is good and the drops he used is no harmful. That why I want to try whether Mr. Bradshaw can help me girl. But after nearly two mths' treatment. I found my girl's eczema is worse that before. I decided to stop the treatment and I will change another homeopath (Dr. Yuan). If Dr. Yuan still cannot treat my girl. I thick I will be back to chinese doctor.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast