Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Anyone has any comments on Good Health Kindergarten at South Horizons?

Eliza Han is offline Registered User

Anyone has any comments on Good Health Kindergarten at South Horizons?

Hi parents,

I am going to relocate to South Horizons this coming September, and would like to enrol my child in Good Health Kindergarten (cos the nearby Victoria is full and Good Health still has vacancies). Anyone have any comments on Good Health? Thanks!

angelmhhui is offline Registered User

Good health in Tsing Yi is not good. My kid had been there for nursery and K1 (2 months). But I don't know that one in South Horizon.

Eliza Han is offline Registered User

Hi,

Thanks for that comment. When you say Good Health in Tsing Yi is not good, can you give some examples? Thanks.

angelmhhui is offline Registered User

My daugther have studied one year in nursery and then continued for K1 in this school. My daugther may have speech problem in school. She seldom speak in school. The teacher may detect the problem but did't tell me in one year nursery. After two months in K1, they told me that she may has speech problem and asked me to check with doctor. They labelled that my daughter has speech problem. Then, I changed a Christain kindergarten for my daughter immediately. I tell the school that she is very shy. The new teacher cares my daugther very much and reported the details to me. My daugther is now very happy in school and speak more.
    My comment to the school is the class teacher is less experience and not caring. The school is money mind. I sent the letter of termination to school (by my maid), they don't give a call to me. This may be a special case.

rani is offline Administrator

Eliza,

One of our neighbour's had her son at Good Health in South Horizons. She thought it was ok and her son is now at a ESF primary school. The problem with smaller kindergartens in HK is they have a high turnover of teachers and sometimes the teachers are inexperienced. Best to visit the school and chat with the teachers.

Last edited by rani; 03-26-2007 at 12:01 PM.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002