Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper to start in June

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User

Helper to start in June

We are an Australian family moving to Hongkong in late May. We are looking for a helper to start in early June. Responsibilities would mostly revolve around house keeping and cooking. Someone with childcare experience would also be a plus to take my five year old daughter to school some days and also to mind my two year old son now and then.

The helper would need to have good English as my daughter has had a liver transplant and requires daily medicating. She also suffers from severe food allergies which the helper would need to be comfortable with. Anyone with any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

My husband will be in Hongkong in two weeks time and would be pleased to interview anyone who fits our criteria.
    Thanks,
    Sally.

pinky28 is offline Registered User

hi

:alien: Hi My name is Vilma from the Philippines.I am 28 years old and I am interested in applying the position of helper and take care of your kids also.It's my first time to work in abroad if ever i have given the chance to work in your family.I am a hardworking person,i love kids very much.I am a single mother and hoping to give future for my daughter.I would love to be part of your family to work as a housekeeper and a caregiver of your kids.I finished Respiratory Therapy but i didnt apply my profession since i just took it 2 years only.If you are interested in me pls write me back and let me know sooner.Thanks and God Bless

Pinky/Vilma