Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

SwaddleMe available in HK?

beetle888 is offline Registered User

SwaddleMe available in HK?

am looking for the SwaddleMe, made by Kiddopotomus, or something similar. Has anyone seen it in HK? I know that Mothercare carries The Miracle Blanket, which is similar but I find bulkier than SwaddleMe.

Also, my baby is expected in June. Has anyone had experience with the different cloth materials in different nursery temperature environments (ie. using the cotton vs. flannel vs. microfleece)?

Cheers.

kashismum is offline Registered User

Something with a bit of 'give' seems to work best.
    Grobag do a swaddle available at Annerley, though I haven't tried it myself.
    My little guy can break out of anything so I've given up!

rani is offline Administrator

We sell the Grobag Swaddle on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/product.php?productid=127018

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

niutalent is offline Registered User

We bought our SwaddleMe in the U.S. and used the cotton one. I think that is warm enough for HK.

mummybee is offline Registered User

I used SwaddleMe on my daughter from birth to abt 6 months old when she worked her way out of it. Go for the 100% cotton ones, not microfleece or fibre as they will overheat your baby in HK's heat. Only complaint I have with SwaddleMe is the cotton fabric has too much give after using for a number of weeks. But the company was kind and offered new replacement or full refund. Bought mine from Australia but believe I either saw it in Mothercare, Princes Building, or Bumps to Babes.

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

my baby was born in September. I used a bath towel to create the swaddle effect. Worked for 3 months until 'prison break' began.

Scroll to top