Hi, just moved to HK from the UK last week. Just wondering if I have to register my 18 month old son with a paediatrician? From experience he gets ill relatively often so don't want to be running round trying to find someone at the last minute if possible!? We've got a good insurance package with my husband's work. Just wondered what the first step is?