Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Native German speaker required.

spockey is offline Registered User

Native German speaker required.

We have a bub whose "stay at home" German father has gone back to work. The problem we face is that he seems to understand more German than English. A native german speaker is required to come once a week to play and read with our son for about one-two hours. If you are interested, please let me know.

fannymoffatts is offline Registered User

Hi Spockey, I am a native speaker and I am interested in reading and playing with your son. Are you still looking for someone? If yes, please contact me via email. ([email protected])
    Greetings, Martin

intrigue is offline Registered User

my son is 2.5 and I would like him to play with kids in German - are there any kids in the mid levels area - looking for playtime on Saturdays starting in September

Lolipop is offline Registered User

hi Intrigue

I would be interested in my daughter playing with some German children - although i do not speak the language (I am about to start learning). It is my husbands native language and although her Daddy has always spoken German to her, she doesnt speak it at all yet! She will be 3 at the end of this month!

I would be so grateful if you could PM me with details for meeting up

Blee is offline Registered User

Hi Intrigue

My son is 19 months and we will be interested to join if you want to start somthing in September. We will be back from our vacation mid-Sep.

Please keep us posted.

Blee

claire23 is offline Registered User

hallo...

my daughter is also half german.... she's now 25 mos. i also speak a little bit german.... but i would love my daughter to join a german playgroup, so she can also learn the language by playin.

if u start somethin pls count us in.

thanks...

Blee is offline Registered User

German playgroup?

Hi Claire23 and other moms,

Seems like a few of us are interested in having German speaking playtime for our babies. Do you guys speak German yourselves? My German is really very limited. Will you be interested to have a German teacher come in to run the playgroup for us? We can split the cost of the teacher and have the playgroup at one of our homes or rotate every week/month. That way they can learn together.

Blee

sobira is offline Registered User

German

Some of you know me already, but it seems that there are still quite a lot out there who don't.
    I am a native Northern German, (proper Hochdeutsch, no dialects), living here since 23 years, and tutor all ages, as well as offering homework help to those having German at school. Some parents of small kids like it when I include my young daughter during class to give it a playgroup atmosphere, as she is bi-lingual too.
    So far, I have worked from home or student's homes, however will very soon start adding tutoring from a cosy language center, very conveniently located at Universal Trade Centre (Caine/Arbuthnot Rd), Central, which layout is suited to pre-school kids too.
    I also have a small German books library.
    Anyone interested may contact me directly by PM.
    To avoid multiple queries re my charges, please note that I usually charge HK$300 per hour; or more, depending on location/kind of work.
    With the new term having only just started, I still have some time available at the moment. If needed, I do teach English as well.
    Birgit

Last edited by sobira; 09-08-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast