Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Poll: Is the Chinese 'belly shape tells gender' accurate for you?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

shape of your bump reveals gender of baby?

louloute is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenzhennifer View Post
    I know I'm having a boy, and I'm sticking straight out, instead of at the sides.
    I also heard that if you're having a boy, you look more beautiful during your pregnancy, nice nails, shiny hair, etc. If you're having a girl, the opposite, because supposedly your baby girl is taking all your beauty from you:)
    The jealousy of mothers for their daughters...so sad!

hannah.e.law is offline Registered User

I'm opposite! At 5 1/2 months, I am about as rounded as can be (like you can't tell if I'm sitting) and the doctor assures me every time that it's a boy!

carey is offline Registered User

My friend is 7 month and I am 6 1/2 month. Both my friend are I are the opposite as the survey suggested.

Her tummy is very pointed and she is having a girl. My belly is very round and I am having a son.

BabyC is offline Registered User

no one can tell i am pregant when looking at my back and everyone said i should be carrying a boy

my gynae assured me that i am carrying a girl and my baby girl was borne 12 days ago

jaceesperanza is offline Registered User

During my first pregnancy my belly was round and I gained TONS and TONS of weight. They were commenting that it's going to be a girl and indeed it turned out to be a girl. This time around my body's still the same round and gained TONS of weight and was being told that I'm having another girl. But 6 scans so far told us we're having a boy (100%). My best friend was the opposite she carried an obvious pointed belly and skinny arms legs etc. She was told that she'd be having boys both times. Her first baby was also indeed a boy but the second one was a girl born this feb 4. So I guess the shape depends on the body type of the mother?! But the myth proves true for some people.

babyboy is offline Registered User

why so many guess? I can't wait to know as this is my 1st baby! I did a blood test when I was pregnant for 8 weeks to know the gender of my baby! Over 99.5% accuracy rate! Many people still don't know this test is availiable! Check out with your doctor!

luciamay is offline Registered User

Oh wow, never heard of that really. I've got many friend who have babies, but we all had to wait for 4 months to know! Does all doctors do these kind of tests? I've got a boy as well.....he's now 7 months old.

jaceesperanza is offline Registered User

I know that test as well my sister in law had that performed as well kinda pricey though since the lab is in the us they'll have to fed ex you the kit and you need to send them back the specimen lolz. Here's the site for those who are interested.
    Baby Gender Mentor - Fast, Safe, Reliable Prenatal Gender Detection!
    I think we paid around 375 usd for the test. GOOD LUCK!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast