Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

rani is offline Administrator

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

Enter the GeoBaby Mother's Day Lucky Draw

Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 13th. For many it's your first.

Tell us how you plan on celebrating this special day, and win some great prizes Simply Click Reply to enter!

Deadline for Entry: May 12, 2007

Prizes
    - First Prize - Prescription Facial at the relaxing Day Spa at Seasons Fitness
    - Second Prize - Two Free Postnatal Yoga Classes at Iyengar Yoga Centre
    - Third Prize - Penny Scallan Mutli Purpose Paisley Wallet + Aromababy Mother & Child Massage Oil (125ml)

Winners will be announced on May 15, 2007

More About Our Sponsors + Prizes

Seasons Fitness
    The Day Spa at Seasons Fitness is the ideal place to be pampered and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The day spa provides a luxurious, relaxing and stress-free environment and offers a wide range of treatments for both members and non-members

Iyengar Yoga Centre
    The Centre is a quiet haven in Sheung Wan offering a full range of classes including pre and postnatal yoga.

Mother & Child Massage Oil
    Aromababy has used a divine blend of pure cold pressed sweet almond, natural gmo free vitamin e, calendula and evening primrose oils to make this is an ideal first massage oil for Baby or a lovely all over moisturiser for mum.

Penny Scallan Multi Purpose Wallet
    This gorgeous wallet is designed in Australia, can be wiped clean after sticky little fingers get hold of it, and is the perfect size for a multitude of uses including; nappies, phones, banking, pencils, or a special place for keepsakes and collectables.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rani; 05-09-2007 at 03:12 PM.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

carang is offline Registered User

a nice quiet day at home with my two beautiful children and my loving husband! maybe a paddle in the paddling pool in the garden and a great BBQ steak for dinner!

Bubbly is offline Registered User

Since I became pregnant and now that my baby girl is born, I appreciate my mother more and more each day (I don't think you can truely understand what your mother went through to have and raise us until we go through it ourselves.) So this year, I have booked a lovely restaurant which both my mother and mother in law likes, and will be taking our baby to have dinner with us too (she will have her favourite food too - my milk!), it will be the first mother's day with her for me and our mothers.

We are making a miniature baby album of their grand-daughter to present to them.

It's nothing spectacular but to us, it will be a special memorable day.

lynn cheung is offline Registered User

Go to a park and play together with my son and husband, have lunch at my favorite restaurant then spend the evening at home.

bbvv is offline Registered User

It will be my first Mother's Day this year. I work full time so make the most of in the evenings and at the weekends with my 9 months old son. We will be celebrating early Mother's Day with my mother-in-law, sisters-in-laws and a quiet one on the day with just my son and my stay-at-home husband. I truely think the Mother's Day should go to my husband who has done a brilliant job in bringing up our son single handed during the weekdays and who calls me up suddenly at work telling me of our son's first word, first cheeky smile all of which I have noted down in his first year calendar.

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

My husband and I are taking the baby to Manila this weekend. We will celebrate Mother's Day there. A big milestone for us as a family - 1) baby's very first overseas trip (also dressed rehearsal for our October trip to Toronto!); 2) our first mother's day with a baby; 3) my first mother's day as a mother!

mamaS is offline Registered User

My first Mother's day, looking forward to celebrate it after years and years of trying to conceive. We will first call my mom and mom-in-law in our home country, then we will go to the park and have a good lunch in a hotel nearby. My husband will be flying for a business trip at night time so it will just be me and my baby after lunch. That's fine with me, just seeing and being with my baby makes my day.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

DRW
    DRW is offline Registered User

This year mother day my hubby buy air tickets for me and my son to fly back to my home country to give a surprise visit for my mum :) It's gonna a big surprise for her.

Happy mother day everybody.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast