Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

symptoms

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

Hi mborges

thank you so much for your feedback. It is very helpful. I hope I have a better experience with Dr. Derek Lo.

MM

mborges is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMom View Post
    Hi mborges

thank you so much for your feedback. It is very helpful. I hope I have a better experience with Dr. Derek Lo.

MM
    You are welcome, I DO hope you have a better experience with him.

Let us know how your consultation goes, ok?!

rani is offline Administrator

mborges.

thanks for sharing and I'm sorry that your experience with Dr Lo wasn't positive. it's always good to hear both the good and the bad.

Mickey - Hope Dr Lo can help you. Good luck next week!

Last edited by rani; 07-26-2007 at 12:13 AM.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

Thanks for all the wishes and I will definitely keep you guys updated on how my consultation went.

nanzbier is offline Registered User

i'm also trying to get pregnant with my #2. it took me over a year to get pregnant with the first one. went to western doctors and they said i was all fine inside. my friend took me to a chinese med doc...i was extremely skeptical because i hate to drink those nasty things and didn' tknow if it helps. doc told me i had a lazy ovary and that it would be difficult to get pregnant... something that western docs can't see. so i thought what the hell and took the chinese meds for 6 weeks. i was pregnant immediately after that. chinese med doc even said it would be 100% a girl...which turned out to be correct. he even said the next one if i wanted a boy he can change the meds around...very skeptical about that. anyhow....if you are interested in going to a chinese med doc...let me know and i can give you the number. he is excellent. quite scary too...just feels your pulse and tells you whats wrong with your body...no need to say anything to him. if i dont get pregnant within the next 2 months, i'll probably go see him again. im on a crazy menstrual schedule as well...sometimes 30 days...last time 45 days.

vee
    vee is offline Registered User

I have been looking for a good chinese medicine doctor. Could i get his details?

nanzbier is offline Registered User

Dr. Zhou
    He is located in North Point...don't get scared off by his office. He is a taiwanese doctor...quite young. It is extremely difficult to get an appointment with him. Usually I have to wait 3 weeks until I can see him. And even with an appointment, you have to go there and get a number....the usual wait is anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours! Yes...I've waited 4 hours two times. I hear that some people give "gifts" to the reception lady so you get a number earlier. I haven't tried it...hm....probably why I wait 4 hrs. hahah...anyhow, the number is: 2807-0052. OH...he doesn't speak any english...so try to bring someone who can speak chinese. I think the office visit is 60 HKG and for one week of chinese medicine it is around 700 HKG. Office visit is free if you need chinese med. Most people that I know who went to him got pregnant very fast....I know of one person who wanted to have a boy...took the "boy" meds and still had a girl. So...who knows? I believe most of his patients are cancer patients. You don't need to tell him your problem. He just feels your pulse and will tell you everything that is going on in your body...if there are any problems. It's kinda scary....I was very skeptical about chinese meds...but it got me pregnant and it got rid of my allergy problems. Very interesting...maybe coincidental??? Not too sure.

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

I'm worried! I'm supposedly 6 weeks pregnant, but I went for my first scan yesterday and the doctor said the baby looks 5-weeks. He said either the baby isnt growing or I ovulated late. I'm so scared now and have been trying to stay positive. My cycles range from 32-40 days and I seriously think I ovulated late.

My last initimate session with my husband was July 3rd...gals what do you think? I'm so stressed and the doctor says there's nothing he can do until I go back next week. He says as long as the baby is growing then it's fine, so I won't know till next Thursday.

I have no pregnancy symptoms either. When I was carrying my daughter I was puking for the first two months...

HELP? Should I be worried, anyone experience this before?

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast