Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Any Mommies due in Jan 08

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

All you Jan moms have been so quite lately! How is everyone doing? My baby kicks so much harder now... it's like getting a mini beating every hour or two :) I am really excited about the birth although it's still 2 months away... doesn't it feel like forever? I hope everyone's well... also, Linea Nigra's having a 15% off sale since they just moved to their new location.
    Here's a photo of my belly today :D

Heather223 is offline Registered User

Hi all,

I am having a C-section...personal choice. I am due for the C-section on 11th Jan '08 at The Baptist Hospital. Totally no idea as to what i am in for as this is our first and it's a girl (still have these images of the doc telling us they got it wrong!). Would love to meet other Mums. I live in Tung Chung but Central is easy to get to for me. Would love to meet other new mums. We can all worry together. I worry when she kicks, i worry when she doesn't kick, blah blah...nice to share with you other mummies-to-be!

falle001 is offline Registered User

32 weeks

Hi All,

Trying to catch up with previous posts. I am originally from the UK and we arrived in Hong Kong in January, so still quite new. We do not know whether we are having a boy or a girl, so that will be a nice surprise. We got our first pieces of furniture on friday - a cot, drawers and moses basket and the pram and baby bjorn arrive tomorrow - very exciting. That is all that we have so far though, so baby needs to stay cooking a while longer!!
    I am glad you are enjoying the yoga, it is really relaxing and i am finding some of the positions quite good for stopping some of the aches and pains that are beginning as i am getting bigger!
    Speaking of which i hope i have managed to attach a picture of my bump at 32 weeks. I hope you are all keeping well and bumps are growing nicely, not long to go now ladies - happy counting down.
    Emma

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31 weeks bump 001.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	293

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

I have a silly questions... how do you attach a small picture? Do you first scale it down on your computer and then upload it online? i realize my photo is pretty large so I'd like to learn how to attach a tumbnail pic like you!

NYCMOM is offline Registered User

Hi Jan. Moms

My second baby (another boy) is due Jan. 20. We moved to Hong Kong yesterday from NYC and are staying in corporate housing in the Mid-Levels. I have my first appt. with my new OB this afternoon and plan to deliver at Matilda. We go apartment hunting tomorrow- very daunting task- focusing on the southside to live. I feel huge and the baby is kicking and twisting up a storm! It's really hard having an active 18-mth old to have to pick up and stroll around, but trying my best.

Kendal

falle001 is offline Registered User

Wasabibunny - not sure how you get it smaller, mine just appeared on the page that size! Sorry!

NYCMOM - welcome to hong kong!! good luck with the house hunting. Not the easiest of jobs anyway, let alone with a little one and a big bump!! Hope your appointment with the ob went well.

Bun
    Bun is offline Registered User

Hi all Jan mommies....
    Yeah...the kicking is getting serious...haha, sometime i miss it tho. She just likes non-stop kicking while i'm trying to sleep. Maybe she don't like the silence. And she loves to sleep while i'm in offcie. It could be more easy to fall asleep when i'm moving around...like we're on the car ride..haha silly me Got a cute white cot for her, and start buying stuff from here and there. (Do you know joining the Pamper's mother's club could get 4 months free memebership for Eugene?)
    hey, how many of you will BF your baby? I definitely want to try, but i don't get any support from my family and friends. They just think it's way too tough for me....

Lolipop is offline Registered User

Hey all! I thought I'd stick my nose in again and say a big 'Hello' from the Philippines!

Sorry not been round much, it has been a bit ...hectic here! I cant believe I am due in a little over 5 weeks! It is mental.

I just recovered from Dengue fever as well ... what bad luck hey? ... Luckily it was a mild form otherwise it could have seriously messed things up for me and the baba!

We have at least bought most of what we need now for the LO.

That Yoga sounds right up my street wasabibunny! I walked around a shopping mall for half a day today and then cleared out the nursery of boxes when we got home ... omg, I am so unfit, I am so paying for it now.

The little one feels like he is between my legs already - its like walking around with a watermellon between my legs! I remember it was like that in the last few weeks with my daughter! ...

... I just cant wait to meet him now ... so excited!

xxxx
    xxxx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast