Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

coffee with other mothers in happy valley

CookieS is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I've a bb girl who just turned 1 year old. Moved to HV a few months ago, and love to meet new friends/babies around the block. Pls PM me the details of the meet-ups. Do you meet in the afternoon as well? This timing seems to work better for our schedule, as mornings are always so hectic.

KKKK is offline Registered User

Hi - I'll PM you the details of our next meet up.

Masseys is offline Registered User

Hi everyone, I know I am a bit late to add to this thread but I have just moved to Happy Valley and am wondering if you are still meeting up for coffee? I have a 6 month old son and would be keen to meet you.

Many thanks,
    Danielle

Hi - I think we are meeting monday morning - I'll pm you the details.

Kate x

bigheadcat is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I have a one year old son.I live at southside of hk but not HV,can we join your group?

sswli is offline Registered User

i also have a 2 month old son and live on the south side, can we join your group?

cheriebuzz is offline Registered User

Hi there i am an expected mom due in september. any other expected mom like to meet up and just get to know each other? i will be very happy to join i am available most of the time. Please PM me for time and place or we can arrange it. I live in North point so happy valley or anywhere will do.

many thx
    cherie ;)

Hi guys

Our group is actually kind of full at the moment. Really sorry but because we meet each week in each others flats/apartments we can't accomodate more than about 5 or 6 mums and babies - non of us have the space and it becomes a little to hectic when the babies are all fussing at the same time and stops being a relaxing pleasurable experience.

I would suggest you guys open your own group - there are a few of you already and I think you will easily get more join soon.

One idea I had that may help you - we have had several people approach us asking if we meet in the afternoon because they are not able to meet in the mornings when we meet up. Maybe if you were to start a happy valley afternoon group you may get a lot of interest - perhaps if you pm all the contacts on this forum some of the ones that could not join our group - because the day / time etc did not suit - may choose to join your group.

If you would like I can go through my pm box for you and look and see who could only do afternoons or another day of the week. Let me know if that would help.

We met the first 2 or 3 times in pacific coffee until we got to know each other and then moved it to our own flats / apartments once the group got busier.

Hope this helps and hope you get a great together soon - sorry we are full up at the moment. Good luck with your group.

Kate xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast