Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Drs. Cora Ngai or Grace Cheung????

walnutlemon is offline Registered User

Thanks plumtree, you seem to have very good things to say about Dr Grace Cheung, it's very reassuring! Are there any other Ob/Gyn that you would recommend?

plumtree is offline Registered User

Smile

Sorry, only ever had the one baby so can't help with other recommendations!

tomato1234 is offline Registered User

Grace Cheung delivered my baby. I don't know if she was too busy or what, she showed up for very short period of time on my delivery day. Most of the time, it was a midwife in Matilda who took care of me. I had some difficulty in delivering the baby by myself and she used vacuum to suck the baby out. Actually, there are some complications with the baby resulted from the delivery and I wish I had a c-section. On top of that, I just heard from the cord blood bank today that the baby's cord blood was contaminated during the delivery. I don't think I will use her the next time I have a baby.

MisB is offline Registered User

I am seeing Dr. Grance Cheung. My husband and I love her. Like it was mentioned before - it is such a personal choice and you have to click with the Dr. We are not delivering at Matilda and she was cool with that. She does give you the facts which is great. And her sense of humor is great. Best of luck to you!

happyvalleygirl is offline Registered User

I'm seeing Dr Grace Cheung and so far think she is wonderful. She explains everything clearly, has a great sense of humour and doesn't rush the appointment. Also, she appears to be a great advocate of natural births rather than C-sections, so that is another plus for me.

MamaC is offline Registered User

Definitely not DR Cora Ngai

I had a really bad experience with her last year,which made me suffered for more then 6 months.I think she's very irresponsible and it's a nightmare!!!If u want to know detail I'm more then happy to tell u.Congrats n Good luck

Mom-2-B is offline Registered User

abour dr. cora ngai

Wondering if you could share your experience with Cora Ngai pls? Because i am also planning to make an appointment to see her but would like to know more before doing so.. thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I had a really bad experience with her last year,which made me suffered for more then 6 months.I think she's very irresponsible and it's a nightmare!!!If u want to know detail I'm more then happy to tell u.Congrats n Good luck

thanka2 is offline Registered User

I had a really bad experience with Dr. Grace Cheung. If you care to hear the "gory details" you can PM me. But, as everyone here says, and I agree, it's a personal choice and what turned out really badly for me may be just the thing for you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast