Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Due Oct-Dec 08??

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Bed is tilted, but it's still flat. The '170 degrees' is the angle between the base and the back, if that makes sense? I think it really depends on what you believe. My hubby just thinks it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the effects on the spine of our baby... It might be ok to have 170 degrees... who knows?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

But the "bend" would be where their bum is, right? not in the middle of their back or anything like that!! *shrugs*

I have a stroller that lies flat so it's irrelevant to me... but I'm just "speculating" ;)

lalligirl is offline Registered User

hi,

i've been following this forum on and off for a while now, but haven't got around to posting...i'm beginning to feel like a dirty big eavesdropper!

so...hope you've got room for one more - i'm enjoying reading about everyone's experiences & ideas

i'm due 18th nov.

Come to our next lunch - it's on Monday - there's another thread in this area with details!! Hope you can come and meet us!! There's always room for one more!!

lalligirl is offline Registered User

oh boo..can't do lunches :( - i work in ma on shan. will keep my eye out for any dinners you might do, though!

is anyone doing the hypnobirthing classes that start next wednesday at annerley? if so, maybe i'll meet some of you there.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Just got back from Tsan Yuk and have been given an appointment to go into hospital for induction on 1st October if still no sign of baby!!! *HUGE GULP* It all seems to real now!!

Wow, awesome!! That's just one week past your due date right?? I'm so excited for you!!

ninahh is offline Registered User

and there comes the next baby :)

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Scroll to top