Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Anyone trying?

Enchanted is offline Registered User

Anyone trying?

DH and I have decided to try for no#2, (on the quiet) and it would be great to hear from others that are also trying.

With our 1st, I was pregnant the 1st month (an unexpected ectopic pregnancy) and then fortunately happily successful with 2nd pregnancy (month 3 - he's now 3).

We are onto month 2 and despite being ridiculously busy at work (and home) I find myself so often thinking about and wondering if this month will be the one?

Does anyone else find that the decision takes up lots of space in your mind? I fluctuate between complete excitement at the thought and then...am I ready, can we handle two?, will everything be ok? what will it be like being away from friends and family when I am pregnant? what happens if we aren't successful?

OK, forgive my ravings, would love to hear from others...

alice_ng72 is offline Registered User

Hi Enchanted,

I was also in the same shoes as you when I was planning for no2. Lotsa thoughts came into my mind - am I ready? will I be able to cope? will I ever have a life again?
    I got pregnant 2 months ago - when I realised that I had conceived, I was elated! I think I was ready after all! Its not that I am looking forward to the sleepless nights...but the thought of having another bundle of joy just supercedes all those fears especially if he/she is already inside you!
    So, go ahead, go with flow and good luck to you!

Scroll to top