Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

DR Sonal of IMI

hussein88 is offline Registered User

DR Sonal of IMI

Does anyone have experience with Dr Sonal of IMI?

My daughter has global developmental delay and autistic features and a mother has recommended her to me, and I want to know how she is like before taking my kid to see her.

Thanks a lot!

sunrays is offline Registered User

I've not seen her as a patient but I am doing a homeopathy course at IMI at the moment which she is giving. She is excellent and although my daughter is currently seeing another Dr at IMI I am thinking of seeing her next time. I've also had other mothers recommend her and from what she was saying during the course she has quite a bit of experience with children who have autism. Hope that helps.

joannek is offline Registered User

my daughter has been seeing her since last year. i think she's one of the best homeopaths that i have seen (trust me, i've been to quite a lot). my daughter used to SCREAMMMMM every time she goes into an elevator or a clinic-like place. the first time Dr. Sonal saw LO, she had to see her at the waiting area, cos LO just wouldn't go into the room. i apologized & she said "she's not that bad. i've had to see children in the graden. but trust me, she'll be fine next time she comes in." i was very skeptical, cos LO's been to IMI since she was 9mths (maybe 10 times total, seeing Dr. Bradshaw & Dr. Rupa) and she used to screamed & cried so much she vomited there at the dispensary. So everyone knows her there! 1 mth after she first saw Sonal, she didn't cry, but shyly followed Sonal into the room. even Melanie, the secretary there was amazed.

I also took the course with Dr. Sonal. now i can prescribe my daughter & husband's homeopathic remedy accurately. (of course only for small things like headaches, common colds & coughs)

i recommended several friends with little kids, they all had good experience with Dr. Sonal. She also mentioned that she worked with a lot of small children with development delays or emotional problems in India before coming to HK. She has a 3 yr old son, so she's very empathetic to us mothers.

I cannot recommend anyone better than her.

Scroll to top