Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Full time live-in Nanny wanted!

Niniche is offline Registered User

Full time live-in Nanny wanted!

Hi,

I live in NYC with a precious 18 months old, Japanese-French-American girl. We are moving to Hong Kong in June, and looking for a great nanny who can also clean and cook.

The first priority is the child care part as my baby is accustomed with an incredibly loving African Nanny since she was 3 months old. Cooking is the least important as I and my husband both love to cook.

Please post if somebody know a good-referenced nanny whose family decided to leave Hong Kong etc. I can interview the person when I visit Hong Kong in May. Her actual working start day will be at the beginning of June.

Thanks in advance!

Bear Lau is offline Registered User

Just want to remind you if you are hiring a oversea worker/nanny, you/husband will have to get the HKID card before you send in the application.
    But if you are hiring a local nanny(either she is a HK citizen or someone that have a dependent visa) it won't be a matter.

Bear Lau:

laurenmary is offline Registered User

Hi there, my australian nanny is looking for part or full time work from beginning June (we have to go home due to family sickness). She can stay for at least 3 months and possibly up to a year. She is ideally looking for love-in though which is cheaper for you but may not suit? She has had lots of bub and toddler experience and looked after my daughter from when she was 5 months old. PLease let me know if you are interested in knowing more. THanks

lhyn is offline Registered User

Hello Madam Niniche,

I'm a FILIPINA a domestic helper in HONGKONG.I would like to cheack with you if you are still looking for a helper.I'm looking for an employer that are Japanese.I'm currently working with a Japanese family but they are going back to Japan this coming 28 of June 2008.If you would like me to have an interview with you Pls.email me at my email [email protected]
    Thank you so much.

nanny101 is offline Registered User

Hello. I've sent you a PM. Thank you!