Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

any local single moms by choice here? help needed

cwbmum is offline Registered User

Hi
    I know a Western lady who is single and adopted here from HK. She seems fine, very happy with her little baby, she adopted him when he was only a few months old. He is now over 1. Good luck to your friend

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarkatie View Post
    Thanks much Sunnie Faith!

It's very uplifting to hear someone would do the same thing as my friend. Are you and other two single ladies live here? Are you (and they) single?

I heard only married couples can adopt. So how's the experience for you so far?

You are welcome to chat with me via email.

Thanks much
    Katie

[email protected]

I'm married. And the 2 other single ladies live here too. The experience so far, the welfare department has been pretty helpful but there do need lots of documents and we're still in the process of processing our documents.

Moonlight is offline Registered User

I know this is an old thread because the bright yellow bar kept reminding me everywhere I go.

Just in case anyone read this, those who posted above and those are came in because of the subject of the thread :

Here's a local mom. I don't really fit the profile for Local and Single or adoptive - but I have a son who is 8 and a unsupportive or failed marriage and im married to a local and i am an overseas Chinese. We have been praying for the reunite of marriage and a second baby, but no luck for both so far. I am 37 and I would like to meet any single moms out there for supports or just for friendship, or even Girls Night Out?

Mothers support groupKnitting & CrochetYoga buddiesCoffee groupChildren Club Language Exchange for kids or adultsFree Mandarin conversation 1:1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12