Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how soon do you get to know you are conceived?

helywong is offline Registered User

how soon do you get to know you are conceived?

Hi,
    i am newly weded and during our honeymoon (which is 2 weeks ago). The day we did was fall on my fertile day according to the calculation. After returned to HK, i started to feel fainted sometime and a mild vomit response during lunch, and also feels tired. Not sure if these are symptoms as i also got sore boobs (just the similar sign of menstrual). My menstrual is due to be end of these week (if it is on time).

I want to seek your opinion...how soon do one get to know she is pregnant?

thanks everyone.

1/3J is offline Registered User

You can do a pregnancy test (just buy the stuff from Watson's etc will do) yourself. If you are pregnant it would normally be able to show as soon as your normal period start date has passed, ie 14 days after conceived if your cycle is 28 days

C bebe is offline Registered User

i used a digital pregnancy test bought from mannings & it was able to detect pregnancy a couple of days before my menstrual period was due. good luck~!

carang is offline Registered User

with my second i knew about 5 days before i was due (tested positive on a monday and was due the following saturday)

many thanks for all your advices.
    If it is not this time, me & my husband will keep trying.

thx.

misizlee is offline Registered User

I had slight bleeding about two weeks before my period was due (which was egg implantation bleeding but not everybody has this) so I had a good idea then. We'd been TTC for over a year and bleeding mid-cycle was something I never had before.
    I waited to do the test until a couple of days after my period was due (just to be sure - didn't want a false negative result as I tended to get a little dramatic every time I got a negative!!) Test was positive (hurrah!) and then I had some more light bleeding in the week that followed (more implantation bleeding - I was freaking out but docs not too concerned cos it was really nothing to worry about)

Fingers crossed for you xxx

misizlee is offline Registered User

Oh I also got the sore boobs two weeks before my period was due along with the implantation bleeding. Never usually got sore boobs and they stayed sore until a few months into my pregnancy.

I remember I WAS really tired in those first couple of weeks but didn't get sick until a few weeks later.

thanks misizlee.

i had the same slight bleeding (just very slight) as yours situation. It happened last tuesday but that was just only once.
    I got very sore boobs now but thinking that this might also be one of the menstral symptoms as well. (sometimes i got sore boobs before menstrual cycle) However, the sudden fainting feeling is still not gone yet since last thursday after i returned from maldives (which i snorkelled for 4 days there). I was thinking it might be my brain still lingering as if i was snorkeling(like floating on the water). I usually have 7-8 hrs sleep but now it seems it is not enough, i just feel tired and sleep right away in bed. i will keep track and do the test towards this weekend.

many thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top