Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shopping trip?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

Shopping trip?

So some people have mentioned going on a shopping trip together to get some baby stuff. Anyone interested? What dates and times are good? I don't think I have any free whole days next week (maybe Wednesday)... when do you wanna try to plan it?

Smiles is offline Registered User

I'll definately come and join you ladies for a coffee on your shopping trip but I'm afraid my husband would be upset if I buy baby things without him! (I think he partly loves looking to see he if can get the best price for something...!)

nino is offline Registered User

Smiles, my husband is the same - I don't think he loves all the shopping, but he's been very involved. And its a challenge to find the best price!
    A post shopping coffee sounds good though!

My hubby hates the shopping and just says I can make all the decisions! It was a miracle that I could drag him looking at cots with me. I've tried sooooo hard to get him to help me look for other stuff - but he always says "I'll trust your judgement"!!

He did help me plan the wedding though - he probably did over 50% of everything for it!! That's probably WHY he isn't getting as involved now ;) lol

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

LOL! I think all husbands are the same! Mine can't make up his mind! On one hand, he said I can do it all/he won't mind me going with my girly friends, on the other, he's quite excited about the baby and wants to be involved in the shopping!??! Well, there's no harm in going around the shops with you girlies, buy a few things, and then take him again another time! ;P

That said, I'm not normally available until later in the afternoon though, so I'm not sure how much of the trip I can join you guys... This week, I can only do Friday - and that's after 4.30! =(

kharel is offline Registered User

On a shopping trip note - have any of you got buggies yet - we haev teh Mclaren MX3 but it feels huge - however I saw 2 mnums with it who said it was great as you can use it from birth!! There are so many to choose from!!

I am only around for shopping at weekends so if that suits anyone else too let me know x
    Katie

Smiles is offline Registered User

Strangely enough the only thing we have bought is a buggie (it's now in a cupboard somewhere) We got a Graco, which is really light, you can close/open with one hand, use from birth and looks very neat and nimble enough for the HK terrain!

The "buggie" is the next big thing on our list. I've looked but I haven't "test driven" any yet!! We have the cot, and a few items of clothing - that's about it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast