Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Brands & things

Bubbly is offline Registered User

I am using the Orbit and really love it. Although I think it will be a bit of a waste if you do not have a car since half of the cost is the carseat.

Sent you a PM ninahh

carang is offline Registered User

is that the one that's like, $10k???

they look really cool, but it really isn't necessary to spend so much on a stroller, unless of course, you want to and money isn't a problem.

7807 is offline Registered User

I get around in taxis all the time with my little one and the thing that you learn pretty quickly is- the lighter and easier to fold-unfold the better!! Having said that I did learn the hard way and am onto my second stroller since her birth. Being preggers and getting round with her means that the lighter the better has been even more important. If I had a car, it would be a very different story I'm sure.

kmalia is offline Registered User

FYI, regarding the Orbit travel system. I went down to Mothercare in Lee Gardens II and they have only one on display and it is the last one for sale. (~HK8,000 - display model only)
    I asked if they could order a new one and they said no. I even called Mothercare Singapore and they said that they wouldn't get any until August.
    I did try out the display model and it really is cool - I may have my husband lug one back from his business trip to the US in the next few months!

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    Quote Originally Posted by peainpod View Post
    I used it during my pregnancy and am very glad I did. Bubs has been a calm and contented baby from day one - great nurser, good sleeper, easy to soothe and very strong and alert. Maybe he would have been that way even without it (I'll never know) but the way I saw it, it doesn't hurt to try and it's a nice bit of extra insurance. (I wasn't even all that diligent using it - certainly not every day, the way some of my friends were doing so.)

We're not planning on having a second child so if someone is looking for a second hand model, I'd be willing to sell it. PM me if interested.
    With the Baby Plus, how loud is it? I was reading the website and it says use for an hour in the morning, and as I have an early morning start at work it would be good to be able to use at my desk as long as it didn't disturb my co-workers. I don't fancy waking up any earlier than I have to, to use it at home - 6.30am is early enough!

thanks

ninahh is offline Registered User

i use the babyplus at home in the mornings. the appartment is very quiet by that time and at the beginning i was worrying waking up my husband. but when the surroundings get noisier, it won't be that loud anymore. you can always cover it with a pillow. one of my coworkers used it on the bus every morning, she drew lots of attentions :)

It's noticeable but not loud, I think initially, you will be very aware of it, but after a couple of weeks, it sort of becomes white noise as you (and your coworkers) will be used to the rhythmic beating.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast