Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Informal Playgroups in Midlevels?

dagmarnyc is offline Registered User

Informal Playgroups in Midlevels?

Hi, we just moved here from Manhattan about a month ago. We have a 2 year old daughter. She misses the daily interaction with other children. Are there any informal playgroups in the Midlevels we could join? I have to say I am also feeling a little isolated so meeting other moms would be great!

Another option: we live right above the botanical gardens on 1 Robinson Road and pretty much every afternoon (weather permitting) go to the playground at the gardens. Anyone want to join us there in the next 2 weeks?

mommy sara is offline Registered User

Hi! I also live on Robinson and have an informal playgroup. We usually meet on Wednesday afternoons at different locations. Normally there are 4-5 of us with kids about 2-2.5 years old, 3-4 boys and 1 girl. Unfortunately this is the time of year when everyone goes on holiday so our group is quite small right now. I'm not sure yet what we will do next week but send me your email and I'll let you know what's up.

shlee is offline Registered User

Informal Playgroup in the mid-levels

Hi. We just moved here last month from London and would love to join the playgroup if possible. We're on May Road, which isn't far from Robinson Road. My son is just over 2.5 years old. Please keep me posted on any meetings?

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User

zbg

Hi,
    That's funny,
    I lived in number 1 robinson when I moved to HK. I understand that you may feel isolated but to reassure you, I met my 2 best HK friend in the playground you mention so you have hope :-)
    Now we are not far but dont go as often to the botanical, it was sooo easy before...
    My daughter (17 months old) goes in the mornings and we usually go on monday and sometimes friday afternoon to the fountain of the zbg with also my son (3 yo) so if you see us there (we are french, usually I'm with my helper and we have a grey & blue mc laren), come so w can meet !
    Take care,
    Alex

:yeah2 :yeah2

mommy sara is offline Registered User

Hi everyone! My son and I will be at the children's playground at the zoo/botanical gardens next Wednesday (2 July) at 3:30. Hope that some of you can join us!

motherOF2 is offline Registered User

Hi SHLee,

I live on Tregunter Path, so not too far from May Road. My daughter is 2 years old and it would be great if your son is available to play together.
    We meet up with Mommy Sara's group every wednesday too.
    Hope to catch up soon. do send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.