Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

accident

Neha is offline Banned

u said she has a year left on her contract, in the past one year that she has been with u has she given u any reason to doubt her ability to take care of your kids or any other work that u have assigned to her? if yes then u can let her go if no then u can give her one more chance and then decide

I hope ur child is feeling better

mumto2 is offline Registered User

OMG I am so sorry this happened to you and your daughter. I actually felt physically ill reading what happened. There is no possible way a second under a hot tap did that much damage - I'm not saying she burnt her on purpose either but yowser! And after her disgraceful attitude - she would be on a plane so fast and out of my house quicker than you can believe.

mannyw is offline Registered User

This is frightening. She should be blacklisted and fired. I'm surprised you can put up with this type of attitude.

Suggest you find another asap and send her packing, unbelievable.

aussiegal is offline Registered User

I don't know what all the discussion is for, you need to fire her. Her attitude is not acceptable. We had a bad accident happen in our family but the helper herself was sick with worry, apologised every few minutes for days (!) and cried a lot. Someone who is paid to look after your child should be responsible enough to admit when they do something wrong. What if your daughter had eaten something poiionous and your helper wouldn't admit it.

Give her one month's pay and tell her to leave. There are plenty of good helper's out there who take their job seriously and respect your wishes to know what goes on with your child!

HappyV your comments are as amusing as always.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Scroll to top