Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Where to get ears pierced?

nursie is offline Registered User

Where to get ears pierced?

Can any of you mommies please tell me where I can have my almost 3yo daughter's ears pierced? Preferably in Central?

mscheerful is offline Registered User

WorldWide, central. Those Filipino shops, if not sure which shop, just ask around, they are so many willing to help.

nursie is offline Registered User

Thanks mscheerful, I'll check out World Wide House. It needs to be done professionally and hygienic. I'm quite reluctant to have her ears pierced but she has been bugging me about it for the past 6 months! My little girl wants to have the same as mommy :-)

Ladies, do you have some more suggestions so I can check out different places?

Thank you!

ttc2ndbaby is offline Registered User

I think the shop name is Isabella....its in queensway. Very hygienic and professional. You can buy a package from them where you do follow up visits for them to check on baby's ears. I personally have not done it for my little girl yet but i have quite a few friends who have done it and all go to Isabella and are very satisfied with them.

mscheerful is offline Registered User

Ya. the world wide house there done very well too as most of my Filipino friends' little girl, as young as 2-3 months old are getting their ears pierced which i dont think i will let mine do it at such tender age. But all done really well. Some little girls are now 1-8 years old, all are pretty with earrings. Yes, Isabella is very good.

rani is offline Administrator

Have a read through this thread too

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/thread118390.html

Scroll to top