Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jan/Feb 09 - get together?

Dink is offline Registered User

Jan/Feb 09 - get together?

Hi Jan and Feb 09 mums-to-be,

Hope you are all feeling good and babies are progressing well. We saw ours today on a scan (13 weeks) and s/he was flipping about like mad, very exciting!

Would anyone fancy getting together for a chat some time? If anyone's interested let me know and we can try and find a time to suit everyone's schedules.

Catherine

sparrowaway is offline Registered User

I'd love to meet for a chat!

It would be great to talk to some other expecting mothers. I am in my 12th week, first baby. Very exciting!!! From August 10, I will be away for a couple of weeks, but anytime before then I will arrange my schedule. Look forward to meeting you.

Take care,
    Sparrow

Hi Sparrow - looks like it might be just me and you this time, but let's meet anyway and maybe some others might join us another time. I am not working so I am pretty flexible, what about you?

Catherine
    x

Hello Catherine. I have lots of time this Friday, or maybe even sometime next week on Monday or Tuesday. Would you like to come to my home, or shall we meet out? Either is fine with me. I live near the Adventist hospital, you probably know where that is! I am sure we can figure a place to meet that is not too far for either of us.

Bye,
    Sparrow

Hi Sparroway - what about a coffee at Pacific Place on Friday, is that easy for you to get to?

Catherine
    x

Hello Catherine. Sounds great- are you thinking Starbucks? Shall we meet at the one inside the mall or the one just outside level 4? What time is best for you?

Sparrow

Hi - let's go to the one on level 4 (near HSBC right?), say, 11am? I will PM you my mobile no. Are you easy to recognise :-) ?

Hello! So, see you at 11. I am average height, build with just above the shoulder blonde hair, looking a bit pregnant!!! What about you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Scroll to top