Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

groeggs...where to buy?

Speculator is offline Registered User

Don't buy it!! I have a groegg and it's really unreliable and gives inaccurate temperature readings. Just buy a normal thermometer.

Read the reviews here...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grobag-Egg/d...7326843&sr=8-1

I use a Oregon JUMBO clock which I got from TKmaxx in the UK for19.99GBP (HK$300)

I saw the exact clock in the official Oregon shop in Shatin for HK$999!!!

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned

thanks for this ladies....

i thought of the groegg because i hadnt seen much option. in truth - I JUST WANT A NORMAL ROOM THERMOMETRE like you used to be able to get years ago.

i am 40 weeks and 5 days so would love to buy one in central or soho area. i also dont want to spend a fortune.

anyway... thanks a million once again...

trace

If you want a cheap thermometer which doubles up as a bath thermometer, can I suggest this. I've been using it from day one. http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1030281

If you want one, I can mail you one from the UK and you can pay me back after you've received it.

Hoi.

stickybeak is offline Registered User

Hello, I second the person who said don't buy the Groegg.
    Firstly considering how hot it is in HK (even with aircon) it will always be glowing red. Also mine broke after about 2 weeks and when I returned the ladies at B2B said that they have loads of returns!

Anyways B2B also sell a ear/forehead electronic thermometer which when you put it in it's stand it works as a room thermometer. I really like it - it's a french brand and cost around $279 - I forget the name sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top