Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Young Moms With Young Babies-

TerriWong is offline Registered User

Hi all,

I am a 25 year old mom with a 4 month old baby boy. We live in Kennedy Town and would love to meet with some new friends and talk about baby care. I am Chinese and studied from the States.

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TerriWong View Post
    Hi all,

I am a 25 year old mom with a 4 month old baby boy. We live in Kennedy Town and would love to meet with some new friends and talk about baby care. I am Chinese and studied from the States.
    Hi Terri,

We've started a yahoo group to help facilitate people from this thread getting to know one another and meeting up. PM me your e mail address and I will add you (or anyone else who is interested) to the group.

Hope to hear from you!

-Miranda

sarah.vandre is offline Registered User

Dear All, Hey Nic :D

I have a 6-months old son and live in Sai Kung. Happy to meet up anywhere in HK, though meeting some mommies around my area would be lovely too :D email me on [email protected] if you already have a playgroup I could join.
    Thanks,

Sarah

MLBW Guest

Please Check Your E mails Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by sarah.vandre View Post
    Dear All, Hey Nic :D

I have a 6-months old son and live in Sai Kung. Happy to meet up anywhere in HK, though meeting some mommies around my area would be lovely too :D email me on [email protected] if you already have a playgroup I could join.
    Thanks,

Sarah
    Hello Sarah,

And everyone else. Please check your e mail (even the "junk mail" folder) for an invite to a forum specially formed to facilitate communication from women from this group. There is an invite that has been sent out to all of you have given your e mail address but in order for you to join the group you have to respond to that e mail and register. Hope everyone will do so, post a photo or two and share more about their lives with everyone else. The forum is also useful for setting up playdates etc.

Go take a look!

-Miranda

If you don't find the e mail, our site is http://ymybhk.lefora.com/ (Young Mothers of Young Babies Hong Kong)

deeps is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I have a 7 month old daughter.We live around happy valley.
    Just wondering where you are and also would love to find out about any play groups that we could join?

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post
    Hi,
    I have a 7 month old daughter.We live around happy valley.
    Just wondering where you are and also would love to find out about any play groups that we could join?
    Hello Deep,

Glad to hear from you. If you would like to join our little group here feel free to PM me your e mail address and I'll add you to our e mail mailing list and such. This group is still in the formation stages so as far as I know we haven't had any meetups yet--but feel free to initiate some through our mailing list etc.

To the rest of the ladies that are a part of the group, how is the fall treating you and are any of you able to meet up anytime soon. I'm still in the States until the end of November.

-Miranda

deeps is offline Registered User

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Hi All

I am also a 'young mum' with a 5month old daughter.
    We live in mid levels, but are happy to travel..... perhaps we could all meet up?

Anybody interested?
    Hi,

I have a 7 month old daughter and wondering if we could join for any play groups.We are on Stubbs rd.
    THANKS

CrisKim is offline Registered User

Hi
    I have a 6 month old son. We live in Admiralty. I am happy to join a playgroup. Can someone tell me more?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast