Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Ocean Park Memberships?

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User

Ocean Park Memberships?

Does anybody have it? Is it worth it? I am considering the Gold Membership for 1 adult and 1 child (my twins are only 20 months so free). I figured it would be a nice thing to do once in a while during the week, and if you go 3 times it's already worth it, even less if you take the Silver (weekday) membership. It's only 15 minutes away for me and I can even go by bus.

Anybody a member and if so, worth it / like it?

TIA!

aussie mum is offline Registered User

we use ours a lot - although less so in summer when its a bit too hot. having the annual pass is great when you live on the southside - we would pop in to the kiddieland side for an hour or so nearly every week. and if we had more time we would visit the other side. my son loves it!

rani is offline Administrator

we used to go a lot too before our son started school. we had the Silver Passes which suited us. The park gets really crowded on weekends and only went on weekdays.

carang is offline Registered User

we have bought the gold memberships for the past two years.
    it's FANTASTIC. my 3.5 year old has been going since he was 10 months and LOVES IT! i gave him the choice a few weeks ago, OP again or Disney. he chose OP.

the great thing about the passes is that you don't feel like you HAVE to do the entire park each time. you can just go for the animals, or just for the playground, or just for the cable car ride and a couple of rides. you don't feel like you've wasted your $ if you only go for 2 hours.

i try to buy the memberships in sept-november so you get two cooler times before you have to renew.(2 septembers or 2 octobers).

Kawai is offline Registered User

same as carang, we have got the gold memberships for 2 years already. we go there at least twice a month, except summer. the kids enjoy very much.

with the membership, you can also get discount on the food, car park and souvenir. in fact, the pass help us to save a lot!

Neha is offline Banned

we just got ours and think it is worth it . will be taking k next weekend again as we can just go after 14.00 makes it easier having annual membership