Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What stroller is the best?

mosmom is offline Registered User

I have a Chicco stroller and am very, very happy with it. It's comfortable for the baby to sit/lie in and for me to steer it around. The Combi strollers indeed look 'unstable' to me, too (don't know about the actual quality when in use, though).
    The only thing is that it's quite bulky, so sometimes people in the street make comments about that; however, I don't care, since comfort for my baby and myself comes first to me ;)
    I can also do my daily grocery and fit in heaps of stuff into the basket below.

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

Thanks MilkMonster for your comments on the Chameleon. A girlfriend of mine told me a similar thing about it - that it's hard to get into a taxi with it, but she loves it nonetheless.

Does anyone have any comments on the PegPerego Skate? Thanks!!

collsi is offline Registered User

Hi,

We didn't have a car and used the Maclaren Techno XLR and Recaro car seat combination. We had to purchase this in the UK (May07 - not sure if you can get this in HK now, but at the time John Lewis offered to ship this to HK).
    I think it was definitely worthwhile, and still use this buggy regularly.
    It took a few trips before I was comfortable attaching/ removing the car seat from the buggy, but once I got the hang of it I found this combination great.
    If I had to fault it - 2 things - the buggy seat needs to be changed to the flat position before attaching the car seat, and this can be a bit of a struggle when your hands are full (with baby, changing bag, shopping etc) - but probably no more so than with other combinations, and secondly my baby outgrew the car seat after about 7/8 months (tall baby), which was disappointing.

Hope this is useful :)

Happy Shopping :)

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

I'm also in the market for a stroller. I've actually been attached to Combi since using my friend's with her 18 month old in it. Hers is super light but it never ocurred to me that this would be unstable. I wanted the lightest one possible since it will be starting off with an additional 3+ kilos. The higher end ones are definitely worth it. They're also not bulky at all and quite suitable for city-living. I will definitely be buying a Combi here.

mumto2 is offline Registered User

I have a Bugaboo Cameleon and just LOVE it but like others have said, perhaps not suited for what you require. I also have a Graco which is great for HK (big bag underneath for loads of shopping). I also like the Maclaren Techno's and Quests. Go and "test drive" a few and see how easy it is to fold down with one hand etc. Good luck!

Matty is offline Registered User

I used the Graco EDT from birth, and it has been fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12