I admit I'm not too up on homeopathic medicine, but I recently purchased Hyland's teething tablets. Gave my little girl a dose and they worked like a charm, however, when looking into the ingredients (I stupidly didn't research before the first dose, as everyone in the states I know has used them) my husband pointed out that belladonna is a toxic substance, and in these tablets it's given at 3x the recommended dose of the HPUS.

Can anyone give me a bit more information before I continue giving it to my little girl. Everything I read about belladonna suggests that it is a toxic hallucinogenic (no wonder it works so well!)