Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Due July 2009

zany500 is offline Registered User

Hi jenapril2008, welcome and congrats !

What's new everyone ? Is everything ok ?

On my side, everything is fine, still very very tired, I slept all week end and I'm dreaming about going back to bed !

I have a cold (we are fighting with the air cond all day with my colleagues, they won !), and it's really ennoying cause I can't brief properly during the night so I can't sleep ! I really look like a zombie since a few days !

Have a great day !

robbieudo is offline Registered User

Everything alright for me apart from the never stoping sickness;-( OB appointment went well but unfortunately Dr. Doo is most probably not in Hong Kong for my due date, so not sure if I still stick to him and take his cover for the big day or if I change doctor again or go public all the way. Just to sick to make a decision right now but guess I have to figure something out soon.
    Good week for everyone....

ladyj is offline Registered User

hi everyone!
    everything is going ok for me. I'm officially 5 weeks now. Not really feeling sick yet but am getting tired a lot. By the way, let me formally introduce myself, I'm Joann.

Wish everyone a good week!

Joann, good to know everything is fine...

robbieudo, good luck for the sickness, I believe its not funny ! Did your doc gave you something or some tips to try to minimize the sickness ?

Have a good week !

Jeanne

aimeedg is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,

Just had my first "throw up" this morning. It is not funny at all. UGH!

Aimee

UGH...poor Aimee ! good luck !

I'm at home today, I am too sick to go to work, my cold is getting worst ! Planning of the day : take a nap, drink some hot water with lemon and honey !

carey is offline Registered User

Hi all, great to meet so many expecting mothers. I am due in early June and in my 13th week of pregnancy.

Like some of you, during the first three months, I was not sick a lot but felt really tired. I usually vomited in the late afternoon after getting from a nap. And I became sensitive to smells. I also felt gas up / and belched a lot.

I am now feel more energetic since I am into the 13th week. But still have the feeling to throw up sometimes.

I was told by my family and friends that it's really important to look after your health during the first three months coz you are more vulnerable to cold and aliments. So, I make sure I wear enough or try to stay out of aircon rooms. I lived in the Mainland and go to Hong Kong for check ups. I found that Malls, offices and Hospitals are really cold for me there. So I always bring an extra jacket.

So zany500, take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest and hope you recover soon.

I am going to Union hospital in Shatin and Dr Connie Yuen is my OB. She is very good.

Good luck to all of you.

AussieMum is offline Registered User

Hi All,
    I am also into my 5th week pregnant. This will be my second (my little princess is 10 months old) but my first in HK. I was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up. Would be great to share Obst, hospital & general pregnancy stories. If anyone is interested, was wondering about maybe around Tuesday lunchtime next week? I have my first obst. appointment this Friday with Dr Lucy Lord, and hope to deliver at Matilda so am looking forward to it.
    Hope everyone is holding up well!

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast