Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Baby Plus"-can anyone share their experience?

frisbee90 is offline Registered User

"Baby Plus"-can anyone share their experience?

Hi mummies,

I'm trying to concieve a 2nd baby. My lactation consultant told me once the "Baby Plus" is a good buy as babies who have listened to the baby plus seem to be more "easy", they feed well, sleep well and not fussy at all.

I'm hesitating to buy one coz my 1st is not quite an easy baby-poor eater, short tempered, doesn't nap during the day n wakes up often at night.

Can anyone share your experience since it's not cheap, I would like to hear some comments before buying it.

Thank you.

MaiYe is offline Banned

Baby Plus

Hi, send you a PM, pls check, tks!

cheers,
    Florence (maiye)

papa2b is offline Registered User

I'd also be very interested to know about 'Baby Plus' from people that have used it. Is it worth the money or another gimmick by the marketers to guilt us into buying things we don't need for our babies? ; )

ninahh is offline Registered User

i used baby plus up the seventh month only (it broke), however, my baby is now 4 weeks and wakes up only once during the night. she eats well and is always happy. she lifted her head already on the 2nd day and is really alert.
    coincidence???? i don't know...
    but she really is a great and easy baby :)

crystal88 is offline Registered User

I used it for my first, he sleeps thru the night early, i think 4 months. Eats well til now that he is 2 yrs. old.

I don't have any comparison so i don't know if it's normal or genes, but if you can have it, then nothing to loose (except for the price). It's just like listening to classical music while preggy, i researched and it has no effect at all to fetus, it has effect to mom who is relax and calm while listening so in a way affects the baby.

I'm having it rented cheaply but not til i deliver my 2nd next April. Not to earn but to help those who cannot afford it.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by ninahh View Post
    i used baby plus up the seventh month only (it broke), however, my baby is now 4 weeks and wakes up only once during the night. she eats well and is always happy. she lifted her head already on the 2nd day and is really alert.
    coincidence???? i don't know...
    but she really is a great and easy baby :)
    I heard about Babyplus and thought it was probably a "gimmick" so I didn't bother using it... and my baby is like yours - sleeps well, generally very calm and contented... very alert, strong in the neck... people are always asking me if she's 2-3 months but she's not even a month yet... and I never used it *shrugs*

Chances are, some people who use it will have angel babies, some people who use it may have difficult babies... people who don't use it likewise... *shrugs*

frisbee90 is offline Registered User

Thank you all mummies for your inputs.

It seems the feedbacks are quite positive, I will definitely give it a try when the 2nd baby is on the route.

Of course baby's behaviour depends on a lot of factors, be it hereditory, genetic or the environment, but if the baby plus could help them to develop a better character, I think it's worth trying.

Florence, sent u a PM, thank you.

crystal88 is offline Registered User

Hi Frisbee,

Forgot to mention that my friend who has a "naughty" boy, did not sleep thru the night til maybe 2 yrs old, etc......borrowed my babyplus for her second baby, she said baby is totally different from the first. So she is using it again for her 3rd baby.

I think the best person to answer if it's worth it or not are those who didn't use it for 1st and used it for 2nd one, they would easily distinguish the difference.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast