Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Size 42 shoes

mela is offline Registered User

Kate Spade does bigger sizes which cann be quite wide. Great for those swollen feet! The sale shop is located in Tung Chung Citygate and the full price one can be found in Pacific Place and IFC mall. Also I had some luck in Pedder REd o Wellington st.

ctrbabe1 Guest

there are a couple of shoe shops in stanley market that also have some larger sizes. I have the same problem as you. I also wear a 42, and it's really hard to find them at a reasonable price. I've only gotten shoes in Stanley, Marks & Spencer, and Zara. Otherwise I buy when I go back to the US (which is not often).

chrissy2 is offline Registered User

Try the outlet stores at tung chung, there is a store called Rockport, and they have all kinds of shoes and sizes, everything from dress shoes to casual walking shoes. Thats where I always get mine being a size 40/41 myself!

MLBW Guest

I just went to Vickie Shoes for the first time today! It was great! I wear size 42 shoes and while I was there a woman came in to pick up a custom-made pair of size 44s! Another lady came in and was almost in tears because finally she had found a really nice shop that offers a good selection of dress shoes for women with bigger feet! The sales staff was great as well--very helpful, made me feel comfortable and got me what I needed and changed the shoes to make them fit better. I bought three pairs--they have prices ranging from $150-$400 HKD. Even for custom-made pairs there is no extra charge! For the first time in my life I have three excellent pairs of shoes that fit well and look HOT! I highly recommend them. They have two stores in Central. Thanks for whoever recommended them here!

Katebabe is offline Registered User

Hi all,

Actually you may consider tailor-made shoes for your size and at your preference of material, color & style of heel. There are around 3 shops in between Happy Valley and Causeway Bay which opposites CCC (Craigengower Cricket Club) at Wong Nai Chung Road. One of the shops I like the most is called "JJ Partners". Price is cheaper than those branded chain stores. The one that I had last time was only $600.

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katebabe View Post
    Hi all,

Actually you may consider tailor-made shoes for your size and at your preference of material, color & style of heel. There are around 3 shops in between Happy Valley and Causeway Bay which opposites CCC (Craigengower Cricket Club) at Wong Nai Chung Road. One of the shops I like the most is called "JJ Partners". Price is cheaper than those branded chain stores. The one that I had last time was only $600.
    Vickie (they are their own HK brand) shoes does the same exact thing and the highest price of shoes they offer is $400 HKD--even for tailor-made shoes. That's where I went yesterday. Takes two weeks to get the shoes. You bring in a picture or select one from their store and they can copy it.

sunrays is offline Registered User

I'm so glad you found Vickie's as great as I did MLBW. I have been to the ones in Happy Valley...all three of them.... and they literally all laughed when I asked for a bigger size and then told me they can't make shoes that big.

ctrbabe1 Guest

Is the Vickie shoe store on Li Yuen Street East or West? I'd like to check them out. Someone said there are 2 locations... where is the other one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast