Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

where to buy 'desitin creamy' in hk?

terryr48 is offline Registered User

I live in zhuhai can I buy Desitin in Macau or only Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by augustbump View Post
    Hi all!

i buy desitin from the local chinese pharmacy here in Olympic Station, Kowloon . name of pharmacy is Lee Hong Pharmacy. Not sure if there branches over in Hong Kong side. it costs HKD 33 per tube.

I used to stock mine from Spore until recently.
    I live in Zhuhai can I buy Desitin in Macau or Zhuhai I am going to Hong Kong on August 18 to get new Chinese Visa is there a location close to Chinese Consolate in Hong Kong

terryr48 is offline Registered User

I live in Zhuhai does anyone know if there is a Mannings here or any other location where I can buy Desitin it is a great product

elle is offline Registered User

Terryr48,

Desitin has not been available for quite a while in Hong Kong ( I have called to distributor to confirm as several people have told me that they get it here or there but I have never been able to find it in HK) and you probably won't find it here. There have been a couple posts about it being in specific local pharmacies, but they either have old stock or hand carry in a couple tubes from the US and it would be very hard to find a pharmacy that has any in stock. Sorry.

banane76 is offline Registered User

Sudocream is great! I actually like it better than desitin. It seems to go on smoother.

bonita is offline Registered User

Try drugstore.com They ship to HK. That's where I usually buy American products that are not available here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12