Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Imi

shaanmom is offline Registered User

Imi

Help mummies!!
    My 25mth son has been having a runny nose and an awful cough for the past week which has basically eradicated his appetite as he throws up every night. I have been at my wit's end trying everything as I have to give him medicine but don't want to on an empty stomach; but he has become so paranoid, he will only eat white rice with some butter. He wants his milk, but throws up after a few mouthfuls. I now suspect he's developed an allergy to his formula. I have a great dr, but would like to try something else that won't involve a multitude of colourful potions! I saw an old thread recommending IMI, can anyone recommend a good practitioner? I would like to see someone who can help me strengthen his immune system and increase his appetite (the poor chap is already quite skinny...), and above all is good with children.
    Thanks so much!!!!

Neha is offline Banned

we go to dr sonal. 1st time we took her medication for cold/cough four son he was all well in 2 days. we are very happy with her. their medications are very very small white pills. our son doest like those syrup medications so it is so much easier to give him these pills

joannek is offline Registered User

second Dr. Sonal. I was probably the one who recommended IMI in the other thread. You must call IMI 2523-7205 1st thing tmr (they open at 9am) & try to get an appmt w/ Sonal tomorrow. You'll be so glad you went.

In fact, she's starting another course on homeopathy which I highly recommend. I took the 1st course about 2 yrs ago & now I don't have to bring my daughter (who's now 4), to see her for cold & coughs or small discomforts. I can treat her myself which is so much faster. If she starts coughing at 5pm, I can usually give sth to stop it at 6pm, to stop it from getting worse if not totally improve it.

shaanmom is offline Registered User

Thanks Neha and joannek, will send an email right now and follow up with a call. Thankfully he's a bit better, over his cough/cold, but the appetite is still quite low...! :-)