Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

boppy, my breast friend, nursing pillow??? HELP!

CherA is offline Registered User

I used My Brest Friend pillow for my 1st baby and it worked very well. Good support for the lower back while you BF. My hubby wore it when he helped bottlefeed baby when he was small too. I remember it costs around HKD200-300 in B2B.

I am pregnant with #2 and I bought a Theraline by Grobag so I can sleep more comfortably. It's both a maternity and nursing pillow. Echo with what Matty said it's more versatile as you can basically use it as a support cushion for older baby learning to sit up. It serves well as a really comfortable cushion if you read in bed too. It's more expensive than the Brest Friend, like HKD699 or so. But if you invest one it won't be a waste coz you can use it even after nursing stage.

solidstars is offline Registered User

thanks everyone!

where can i take a look at a boppy? i think they sell my breast friend in B2B and in Eugene too according to my friends.

i just had my baby, so i guess i can try it, but currently still confined to the house! can't wait till i can get out and about! am thinking of purchasing a sling and having it delivered asap in the meantime (prior to purchasing the nursing pillow) so I can try breastfeeding with him in the sling!

aussiegal is offline Registered User

I'm using a Boppy this time round (third child) and it's been the best so far. I find if you put a pillow underneath it (next to your leg) on the side you are nursing it is perfect.

solidstars is offline Registered User

i called eugene beforehand to make sure they had the 'my breast friend' but when my friend went to buy it for me they told her they don't have it in stock!!!

out of emergency for saving my arms/back, she got me this instead, 'Nurse EZ Plus-Comfort Collection' (photo here: BirthandBaby - Nurse EZ Plus-Comfort Collection). I've only just got it and used it once but it seems to do wonders for my arms! it costs more than my breast friend though, almost 500$!

aussiegal is offline Registered User

They're great too. you should be fine.

Meena-K is offline Registered User

I have tried both bobby and mybrestfriend, the latter is much better to me. It gives better support and hold better. My baby girl is nor 9.5 month's old and I still use it. Worth every $$$!

crystal88 is offline Registered User

My vote is Boppy too. I've tried mybreastfriend for my first baby, boppy for 2nd.

shuchisingh is offline Registered User

i am using mybreastfreind for my son and it's very good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast