Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tseung Kwan O Playgroup

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User

Tseung Kwan O Playgroup

I have a baby girl of 7mths and let to see if there are anyone with baby around same age to share and chat?
    I am sure there are some mothers around these areas ( Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Hang Hau) because I always see so many strollers all around and the diapers here are always out of stock!

I currently work from home, so maybe we can take time out at nearby shopping mall for teabreak chat, see you

MaiYe is offline Banned

13mths old baby girl

hi, feel free to meet up, i also work from home...most of the time.

cheers,
    Florence

mymtse is offline Registered User

please pm me if you guys do meet up. i normally can make it after 4.30 on weekdays. my son's 7 months old.

mazamarie is offline Registered User

Hi,

I have a 6 month old baby girl and would love to meet up. I am away until the 25th April but would love to do something after that.

Looking forward to it.

zbullrock is offline Registered User

Would love to meet up!

Hi, I moved to HK last week from London and am looking for Mums and babies to meet up with.

My daughter is 21 months and I am expecting my second one in July, so really would love to get involved if you are doing anything.

I live in Clearwater Bay and can drive to meet up. I am free pretty much all the time at the moment!

Cheers, Zoe

pipinhk is offline Registered User

Hi, We moved from Edinburgh 2 weeks ago and would love to meet up with some friendly folk. We're in Ocean Shores but are mastering the MTR + buggy. Free all of the time except this Thursday when our shipment arrives!

Cheers, Amanda

lalala is offline Registered User

Hi, heard there is a place called Play town on HK island, was wondering if there is anything similar to that over the Kowloon side? Really interesting in bringing my 3 yrs old there, but its a little far to travel...
    cheers x

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User

Hello everyone,
    I'm the one who started this and sorry response has been a bit delayed as my mother in law ( who cares for my baby during the day) and my hubby and now myself has been down with bad flu!
    terrible with the weather change and all, please take good care ladies and little ones...
    Anyway, shall we try to plan a meeting maybe sometime next week? I shall be all fine then :)
    Since I work from home, anytime late morning or afternoon is fine any weekday except Fri usually.
    Suggestion anyone?
    As for location, how about HangHou Eastpoint Pacific Coffee (looks comfy) or Metrotown Fairwood ( very spacious surprisingly) or anywhere else near Tseung Kwan O since we are all here....
    Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast