Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Due November 2009

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User

hi merrymum - good to hear from you.

All the best with the bedrest. I'm a couple of days behind you and cannot wait to say "all the nausea has cleared up" myself!

We haven't quite decided on time and place, but will keep you posted. Rest up, and we'll see you soon...

bubi is offline Registered User

hello everyone, congratulations with your pregnancies! i`ve been around this web but i wasnt really posting that much. my counting says im due on the 29th of nov but my doc says will put it on dec 1. i would love to meet you all. i am also having this nausea and head aches but no vomitting. hope everything is well with you all. take care.. xx

richelle

plumtree is offline Registered User

Hi everyone, congratulations! I'm due at the beginning of nov. Would love to meet everyone but I work and so my time is not very flexible. But, keep me posted, and I'll try my best!

merrymum is offline Registered User

hi xpat,

don't worry, you'll start feeling better very soon!

bubi & plumtree,

congratulations on your pregnancy! looking forward to meeting you both. i work as well so may not be as flexible on the meeting times.

perhaps we should set a tentative date to kickoff our due date group? how about afternoon tea/coffee next saturday, may 23rd? or if nausea is still on the horizon maybe the week after sat june 6th?

let's have your votes!

RAU9804 is offline Registered User

Another Nov Mum to be!

Hello ladies!
    I've just joined geobaby and saw there were some mums due in Nov. I am due on 22nd November with my first - and am an Aussie living here in HK after moving here about 6 or 7 weeks ago from New York where we've been living for a few years. I'd love to meet others due around my time and catch up if this is still on the cards!
    I'm in the mid-levels area and not working at the moment - so often free! Let me know if you make any plans.

Monty is offline Registered User

Hi girls, great to see we are starting to get a bit of a following. I'm the earliest into pregnancy by the look of things (due 13 Dec) so have hijacked the due in November group a bit. Xpat and I went for a coffee last week and had a good chat about living in HK and being pregnant. Next time we would love to see some more of you join us.

Merrymum - hope the bedrest sees your pregnancy progressing well. Great to hear that the nausea does eventually end. I'm still very much suffering with morning sickness and fatigue.

Bubi and Plumtree - congratulations on your pregnancies as well. I hope that everything is progressing well.

RAU9804 - welcome to Hong Kong and pregnancy! I'm an Australian as well (originally from Melbourne, where are you from?) and been in HK a bit over a year now. Feeling slightly homesick for my 'home' in Australia at the moment. I'm blaming hormones.

I know some of you are working, but if anyone is interested in meeting for a cup of tea and cake one afternoon let me know. I'm not working but studying my Masters so am flexible with times. Somewhere around Midlevels/Central works well.

If not, we'll definitely aim for a Saturday afternoon, although will have to come up with a very convincing story why my hubby is not aloud to joint us :)

RAU9804 is offline Registered User

This all sounds great. Seems to be a few of us in the same boat! It's all very exciting. I am telling our family finally this weekend.
    Monty - I'm from Sydney originally. Settling into HK ok - I can understand your homesick-ness! I've been overseas for quite a few years now, but always love to plan a visit back. I just adore it there.
    I'd be free sometime next week for a coffee - maybe Wednesday or Friday? Would be great if a few of us could meet. Anywhere in Midlevels / Central is cool with me. Let me know if any plans are in the pipeline. R

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User

Yay! Great to see this forum getting a bit more "traffic"!

See Monty - told you there's more of us Nov mums out there, otherwise I won't be on the hospital waiting list! =(

RAU9804 - welcome to HK!! I've lived in both Melb and Syd, and so can talk Lygon St with Monty and Harbour Bridge with you! Haha...

Plumtree/Merrymum - Sats May 23rd and June 6th are not good for me (I'm at a conference on the 23rd, and on a plane on the 6th), but if it suits the majority - go for it! I'll join in the next time.

For those not working/working from home - tea and cake sounds fab next week. Wed 13th probably better for me. How about arvo tea at 3pm? I'm also in Mid Levels so am happy with anywhere Soho, Mid Levels or Central. Someone suggest somewhere with good cakes, and let me know.

Nausea's bad for me today. Luckily HK apartments are not big, so there's no need to run too far.

Better sign off and go back to toilet hugging...

=\

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast