Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Buying Goods from US Websites

sherwes is offline Registered User

Buying Goods from US Websites

Hi, I have heard of websites that effectively allow you to order goods from US websites that do not ship overseas (i.e. Gap clothing). I think the way that these sites work is that they provide you with a US address to use at the "check out" and then they receive your order and post it on to HK.
    I have looked at one of these sites - called www.onenow.com - but the costs seem quite expensive.
    I am wondering if any other mummies have researched this and found a cost effective and reliable way of doing this. There are so many great online stores available to US residents and I am really keen to update my wardrobe!
    Thanks for your help.

mumto2 is offline Registered User

I've used expatexpress.com which does the same thing, they also allow groceries and any other website you find. I used them particularly for maternity stuff from babystyle and also from the Gap/target etc..they also give you an address in the States and then ship to you wherever you are. Have a look and compare the shipping to your other website. In the end I thought it was worth it to get the things I knew I wanted and also some grocery treats...good luck.

LeahH is offline Registered User

I use expatexpress too, worked out ok cost wise compared to others. They've even shipped very heavy items for less than the purchase sites quoted.