Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Afternoon Meet Up Group

KKKK is offline Registered User

Afternoon Meet Up Group

Hi just wandering if anyone is interested in meeting up in the afternoons about 3.00 pm ish for an hour or 2. My son is 10 months and crawling so i'd be particularly happy to meet with people with similar babies - but generally I'm just looking for people with babies of any age who like me are trying to entertain them for that last couple of hours before tea and bed !

I'm thinking we could do various different things - sometimes just coffee and chat, other times we could go to a park or one of the free indoor playrooms and sometimes we could go to one of the pay per visit playrooms like wise kids or playtown.

I live in Happy Valley but was thinking this would be something that would happen at various locations on HK island.

K

Happy Baby is offline Registered User

hello k,
    i live in tin hau and have a 9 month old daughter. we would be happy to join you to try new things. we usually go to victoria park everyday in the afternoon. we also occasionally go to the beach at big wave bay or head over to cyberport and picnic on the grass. was saving the playroom at wisekids for a rainy day. was thinking of introducing the little one to the pool at victoria park now that the weather is warmer. let me know if any of these activites interest you.

pm me and we can get the kids together for a playdate.

cheers,
    h

Lovely - exactly the sort of thing I was thinking of - just nice to do it with company. I'll just see if anyone else responds to the thread and then we can start to organise our first afternoon. At the moment I think I am free Friday afternoon this week (and maybe Thursday) what about you ? K x

friday works for me! thanks.

Friday

ok - lets say 3 pm this Friday

Where would you like to meet - I would be happy to meet at Victoria park if you fancy it as i've never taken him there yet. If we do meet there where do you recommend as a meeting place?

I'll PM you my mobile number.

Everyone else is obviously welcome to join us

Kate

mushi is offline Registered User

hi kkkk and happy baby ....can i also join you both for victoria park this friday? i may not be able to come by 3.00pm will try to be there by 3.45 will that be ok? my abby normally wakes up by 3 .oo after his nap then milk and then if i get the bus on time.....kkkk by the way i live in happy valley too! can u pl.s PM yr comtcat no. to me? i will do the same.

Excellent Mushi see you on Friday - just call when you get there and we'll arrange somewhere to meet. I'll pm you my number.

Kate

Friday Meeting

Great! Let's meet at the basketball court entrance at Victoria Park. There's a guardhouse at the entrance so let's aim for three pm. We can take the kids to the playground and afterwards, we can chill out on the main lawn. Bring a blanket! Cheers! I'll pm my mobile. See you both on Friday!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast